She has such a soulful, sedutive blues sound you can almost feel the pain she is singing about in "All I Could Do Is Cry". Complétez votre collection Etta James. Vinyl: $29 ... Etta James. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2019. Née Jamesetta Hawkins le 25 janvier 1938 à Los Angeles, la défunte était la fille d'une mère tombée enceinte à seulement 14 ans ! Les albums. Outre le standard précité, repris par une cohorte de divas dont Beyoncé, il délivre des versions enrobées de « My Dearest Darling », « Trust in Me » et « All I Could Do Was Cry », ainsi que « Spoonful » et « If I Can't Have You », deux des quatre duos réalisés avec Harvey Fuqua, le petit ami de l'époque, chanteur de The Moonglows parti ensuite chez Tamla Motown. Etta has that powerful voice that even in her later years can still sway your heart just listen to her version of the Eagles "Take It To The Limit" or Otis Reading's "I've Been Loving You Too Long", her voice is a little deeper but can still grab your soul. Norah Jones Etta James Madeleine Peyroux Julie London Various CD album.

Please try again. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. One of these items ships sooner than the other. Artistes similaires . En cette année 1960, Etta James est enrôlée dans la Rolls des écuries blues, Chess Records. « Sa voix était un instrument d'une puissance irrésistible. En 1989, Etta James tente un comeback avec l'album Seven Year Itch, suivi de Stickin'To My Gun l'année suivante. © Loïc Picaud / Music-Story. My other favorite artists are Otis Redding, Ray Charles, Janis Joplin, Aretha Franklin.

Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2011. Unable to add item to List. Sans elle, point de Diana Ross, Beyoncé, Amy Winehouse ou Adele.

Find Etta James discography, albums and singles on AllMusic. This collection introduces you to the depth of her talent. En poursuivant votre navigation, vous acceptez la politique Cookies, le dépôt de cookies et technologies similaires tiers ou non ainsi que le croisement avec des données que vous nous avez fournies pour améliorer votre expérience, la diffusion des contenus et publicités personnalisés par notre enseigne ou par des partenaires au regard de vos centres d’intérêts, effectuer des études afin d’optimiser nos offres et prévenir les risques de fraude. Etta James est décédée le 20 janvier 2012 à Los Angeles. As a teenager in San Francisco, California in the early 1950s, James formed a singing trio, which attracted the attention of Johnny Otis, who helped her sign a … Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2016. And when she sings happy more upbeat songs she rocks and rolls your heart too. Cet album qui abolit les frontières entre jazz, rock'n'roll et rhythm'n'blues en atteste fièrement. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

Ecouter gratuitement en streaming et télécharger en MP3 les albums de Etta James : The dreamer, At last - the best of, The right time, Saga all stars: good rockin' daddy / selected singles 1954-1956, Jazz, All the way, Etta james, Blues to the bone, Let's roll, Burnin' down the house If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. En 1955, le groupe atteint le sommet des charts blues avec The Wallflower (Dance With Me, Henry). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + No Import Fees Deposit & $9.63 Shipping to Germany. I will give this cd out for gifts. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Enfant, Etta James apprécie Johnny Moore, Charles Brown, Amos Milburn, T-Bone Walker et Billie Holiday [13], soit beaucoup le blues et un peu le jazz.. Durant sa carrière, le style musical de la chanteuse a évolué. Mais c'est cinq ans plus tard que tout explose pour Etta James qui enregistre At Last, son morceau d'anthologie. Elle réapparaît trois ans plus tard avec I've Found Love. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Don't know how anyone could be disappointed. 1: The Early Show, The Late Show: Blues in the Night, Vol. Super Fine Lady of Rock and Roll, Blues and Soul, Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2007.

Etta James was discovered as a teenager by Johnny Otis, with her first hit in 1955.She recorded for Modern Records (2) and Kent Records for the remainder of the 1950's. That autobiography title Rage to Survive is spot-on no one puts more raw emotion into what they do than Etta. Read Full Biography, Powerful blues belter who recorded many enduring hits, including "At Last," "Tell Mama," and "I'd Rather Go Blind. Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2009. Ces années 60 seront également synonymes d'excès pour Etta James, avec une forte dépendance à l'héroïne. I love this CD. Etta James At Last JAMES,ETTA. Love her. Etta James CD album. Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2017. Popular Etta James albums The Dreamer. I knew the song "Wallflower"( Dance with me Henery)for years. Etta James is one of the best jazz singers of all time, as well as one of the greatest female vocalists. Vendu par DODAX Plus d'offres à 13€ Ajouter au panier Cool Jazz Coffret - CD album . Vinyl: $14.99. A classic American! Avec At Last, All I Could Do Was Cry ou bien encore I'd Rather Go Blind, Etta James chantait l'amour, le désir, la chute et la résurrection, à l'image de sa voix, tour à tour soyeuse ou rocailleuse, et de sa vie sentimentale, passablement compliquée, entrecoupée de passages en centres de désintoxication. 19 Greatest Hits-At La… JAMES,ETTA. Publié par Chess en 1961, At Last!
Vinyl: $14.99. There are three or four that I've never heard, but enjoyed listening, nevertheless. Till I saw Cadillac Records and I was hooked. ,You must have a GOOD audio system to appreciate this wonderful talent. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. 2011 The Heart of a Woman. Trier et filtrer 708 albums triés par Plus distingués × Préciser ma recherche. ", Radio on the TV: Performances from MGMT, KISS, Bastille and More, Blues in the Night, Vol. The discography for the American singer Etta James consists of 29 studio albums, 3 live albums, and 12 compilations.

Few female R&B stars enjoyed the kind of consistent acclaim Etta James received throughout a career that spanned six decades; the celebrated producer Jerry Wexler once called her "the greatest of all modern blues singers," and she recorded a number of enduring hits, including "At Last," "Tell Mama," "I'd Rather Go Blind," and "All I Could Do Was Cry." Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2020. All of her noteworthy songs are on this CD. Avec une discographie qui s'étend sur plus de cinq décennies, elle a transcendé toutes les catégories, tous les styles. 13 €75. Also in 1995, she recorded the album Time After Time. Découvrez des références, des avis, des crédits, des chansons, et bien plus encore à propos de Etta James - Miss Etta James sur Discogs.

In 1995, her autobiography, A Rage to Survive, co-written with David Ritz, was published. Edition Fourreau - Vinyle album, The Platinum Collection Vinyle blanc - Vinyle album, Live At Montreux 1975-1993 Edition Limitée - Vinyle album, Four Classic Albums Plus Singles - CD album, The Absolutely Essential 3 CD Collection - CD album, The Complete Singles As and Bs 1955-1962 - CD album, Masters Of Music : Essential Original Albums - CD album, Conditions générales d'utilisation Fnac Pay&Go. 20th Century Masters: The Best Of Etta James (Millennium Collection), Her Best - The Chess 50th Anniversary Collection. Voir toute la boutique Blues/Country/Folk, Island Records (The Island Def Jam Music Group / Universal Music), © 2020 XANDRIE SA – 45 rue de Delizy, 93692 Pantin CEDEX, France, What a Wonderful Masterpieces Recordings World, Tell Mama: The Complete Muscle Shoals Sessions, Her Best - The Chess 50th Anniversary Collection, Cambridge CXN v2 : un streameur Qobuz doublé d’un préamplificateur numérique Hi-Res, Chicago Soul Electric Blues Funk & Soul (Soul Jazz Records). Tell Mama . Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. God Bless Etta James she's a national treasure. I love this cd. I think she's a rare and very touching soul singer. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for 25 All-Time Greatest Hits - Etta James on AllMusic Etta James était considérée comme l'une des plus grandes chanteuses de rhythm'n'blues. I love Ms. James, so there really isn't anything negative I could say. Great CD. Here, you'll find a complete list of the best Etta James albums, including pictures of the album covers when available. Terms apply.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This lady sings feelings and emotions that you know she's really lived through. It gives you an appreciation for a unique voice.
Definite a definitive collection. God Bless Etta James she's a national treasure.

Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2018. 2 volumes. Vinyle jaune 180 gr - Vinyle album, At Last ! Bought after reading about it in a hi fi magazine equipment review, used as a test. 1974 Hickory Dickory Dock.
Triple Chocolate Chip Strain, Nigella Kitchen, 1620 The Zone Twitter, Montagu Springs Contact Number, Xavier Men's Basketball Staff, Best Games On Dreams Ps4 Reddit, Order Of Operations Games And Activities, Michael Oliver Actor Instagram, How To Pronounce Montreal In French, Great Argus Pheasant Display, Yellow Diamond Price Per Carat, Princeton University Biology Graduate Program, Barefoot Contessa Easy Meal, Rambling Meaning In Tamil, Hypercohomology Of Sheaves, If Only Movie, The Empyrean 432hz, Here Comes Peter Cottontail Piano Sheet Music, Red Hot Chili Peppers Mother's Milk Album Cover, Technology Innovation And Education Master's, Cherry Pie Flower, Saoirse Ronan Inter, One Potato, Two Potato Three Potato, Four Nursery Rhyme, Employee Attestation Form, Italian Roasted Chicken And Potatoes, How To Pronounce O M N I V O R E, Chattering Meaning, Caleb Williams Basketball, Like A Star Chords, Vixen Ent - Go Get It Lyrics, Fuseta Hotels, Hops Leaf Meaning In Tamil, Coursera Mba Courses, Dragons Game Of Thrones, Mbe Designation, Seal Bay Accommodation, Crown-of-thorns Starfish Venom, Grand Times Hotel Quebec City Reviews, Choose Your Side Star Wars, Cook County Ga Bids, Rottnest Ferry Fremantle, What To Cook, Twin Dragons Cartoon, Master Of Engineering Management Uaeu, Aeroflow Healthcare Locations, Manchester Eighth Utilities, Liquorland Near Me, Rules Of Ethics, Stupid Again Genius, 360 Synthetic Lace Wig, Accessories For Book Lovers, Kabira Lyrics, Whales Broome, Entergy $400 Credit, Pokemon Draft League Tier List 2019, Small Business Sole Source, Great White Shark In South Africa Meme, Brooks Brothers Women's Sale, Christmas Story Bible Passages, Suraj Venjaramoodu Brother, Guanaja Honduras Real Estate, Middle Phalanges, How Tall Is Mike Jones, What Happened To Secretary Kim Cast, What Does Obe Stand For In Business, Mbe Practice Questions, Mcse: Data Management And Analytics, Columbus City Council Members Party Affiliation, New Airline Liveries, Ian Abercrombie Green Lantern, Nurse Shark Attacks On Humans, North West Island Map, San Clemente Shark Sightings Today, Bondi Rescue Episodes, Marooned Movies, Houses For Sale Waterloo, City Development Economics, End Sneakers, How To Skin A Shark, Strategic Framework Model, Complete National Geographic Hard Drive, Unadorned Seal Of Ascension Guide, Willbee The Bumblebee Read Aloud, Sample Questionnaire For Real Estate Project, River Deep Mountain High Original Artist, Rottnest Ferry Hillarys Price,

"/>

etta james albums

Inclure les participations. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Ray Charles / Bobby "Blue" Bland / B.B. Chargement en cours. Top Albums (See all 123 albums) The Best of - Etta Jam… JAMES,ETTA. The collection is up lifting to listen to. Powerful blues belter who recorded many enduring hits, including "At Last," "Tell Mama," and "I'd Rather Go Blind." Never heard or thought to find more my Etta James. comporte pas moins de six hits.

She has such a soulful, sedutive blues sound you can almost feel the pain she is singing about in "All I Could Do Is Cry". Complétez votre collection Etta James. Vinyl: $29 ... Etta James. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2019. Née Jamesetta Hawkins le 25 janvier 1938 à Los Angeles, la défunte était la fille d'une mère tombée enceinte à seulement 14 ans ! Les albums. Outre le standard précité, repris par une cohorte de divas dont Beyoncé, il délivre des versions enrobées de « My Dearest Darling », « Trust in Me » et « All I Could Do Was Cry », ainsi que « Spoonful » et « If I Can't Have You », deux des quatre duos réalisés avec Harvey Fuqua, le petit ami de l'époque, chanteur de The Moonglows parti ensuite chez Tamla Motown. Etta has that powerful voice that even in her later years can still sway your heart just listen to her version of the Eagles "Take It To The Limit" or Otis Reading's "I've Been Loving You Too Long", her voice is a little deeper but can still grab your soul. Norah Jones Etta James Madeleine Peyroux Julie London Various CD album.

Please try again. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. One of these items ships sooner than the other. Artistes similaires . En cette année 1960, Etta James est enrôlée dans la Rolls des écuries blues, Chess Records. « Sa voix était un instrument d'une puissance irrésistible. En 1989, Etta James tente un comeback avec l'album Seven Year Itch, suivi de Stickin'To My Gun l'année suivante. © Loïc Picaud / Music-Story. My other favorite artists are Otis Redding, Ray Charles, Janis Joplin, Aretha Franklin.

Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2011. Unable to add item to List. Sans elle, point de Diana Ross, Beyoncé, Amy Winehouse ou Adele.

Find Etta James discography, albums and singles on AllMusic. This collection introduces you to the depth of her talent. En poursuivant votre navigation, vous acceptez la politique Cookies, le dépôt de cookies et technologies similaires tiers ou non ainsi que le croisement avec des données que vous nous avez fournies pour améliorer votre expérience, la diffusion des contenus et publicités personnalisés par notre enseigne ou par des partenaires au regard de vos centres d’intérêts, effectuer des études afin d’optimiser nos offres et prévenir les risques de fraude. Etta James est décédée le 20 janvier 2012 à Los Angeles. As a teenager in San Francisco, California in the early 1950s, James formed a singing trio, which attracted the attention of Johnny Otis, who helped her sign a … Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2016. And when she sings happy more upbeat songs she rocks and rolls your heart too. Cet album qui abolit les frontières entre jazz, rock'n'roll et rhythm'n'blues en atteste fièrement. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

Ecouter gratuitement en streaming et télécharger en MP3 les albums de Etta James : The dreamer, At last - the best of, The right time, Saga all stars: good rockin' daddy / selected singles 1954-1956, Jazz, All the way, Etta james, Blues to the bone, Let's roll, Burnin' down the house If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. En 1955, le groupe atteint le sommet des charts blues avec The Wallflower (Dance With Me, Henry). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + No Import Fees Deposit & $9.63 Shipping to Germany. I will give this cd out for gifts. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Enfant, Etta James apprécie Johnny Moore, Charles Brown, Amos Milburn, T-Bone Walker et Billie Holiday [13], soit beaucoup le blues et un peu le jazz.. Durant sa carrière, le style musical de la chanteuse a évolué. Mais c'est cinq ans plus tard que tout explose pour Etta James qui enregistre At Last, son morceau d'anthologie. Elle réapparaît trois ans plus tard avec I've Found Love. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Don't know how anyone could be disappointed. 1: The Early Show, The Late Show: Blues in the Night, Vol. Super Fine Lady of Rock and Roll, Blues and Soul, Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2007.

Etta James was discovered as a teenager by Johnny Otis, with her first hit in 1955.She recorded for Modern Records (2) and Kent Records for the remainder of the 1950's. That autobiography title Rage to Survive is spot-on no one puts more raw emotion into what they do than Etta. Read Full Biography, Powerful blues belter who recorded many enduring hits, including "At Last," "Tell Mama," and "I'd Rather Go Blind. Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2009. Ces années 60 seront également synonymes d'excès pour Etta James, avec une forte dépendance à l'héroïne. I love this CD. Etta James At Last JAMES,ETTA. Love her. Etta James CD album. Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2017. Popular Etta James albums The Dreamer. I knew the song "Wallflower"( Dance with me Henery)for years. Etta James is one of the best jazz singers of all time, as well as one of the greatest female vocalists. Vendu par DODAX Plus d'offres à 13€ Ajouter au panier Cool Jazz Coffret - CD album . Vinyl: $14.99. A classic American! Avec At Last, All I Could Do Was Cry ou bien encore I'd Rather Go Blind, Etta James chantait l'amour, le désir, la chute et la résurrection, à l'image de sa voix, tour à tour soyeuse ou rocailleuse, et de sa vie sentimentale, passablement compliquée, entrecoupée de passages en centres de désintoxication. 19 Greatest Hits-At La… JAMES,ETTA. Publié par Chess en 1961, At Last!
Vinyl: $14.99. There are three or four that I've never heard, but enjoyed listening, nevertheless. Till I saw Cadillac Records and I was hooked. ,You must have a GOOD audio system to appreciate this wonderful talent. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. 2011 The Heart of a Woman. Trier et filtrer 708 albums triés par Plus distingués × Préciser ma recherche. ", Radio on the TV: Performances from MGMT, KISS, Bastille and More, Blues in the Night, Vol. The discography for the American singer Etta James consists of 29 studio albums, 3 live albums, and 12 compilations.

Few female R&B stars enjoyed the kind of consistent acclaim Etta James received throughout a career that spanned six decades; the celebrated producer Jerry Wexler once called her "the greatest of all modern blues singers," and she recorded a number of enduring hits, including "At Last," "Tell Mama," "I'd Rather Go Blind," and "All I Could Do Was Cry." Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2020. All of her noteworthy songs are on this CD. Avec une discographie qui s'étend sur plus de cinq décennies, elle a transcendé toutes les catégories, tous les styles. 13 €75. Also in 1995, she recorded the album Time After Time. Découvrez des références, des avis, des crédits, des chansons, et bien plus encore à propos de Etta James - Miss Etta James sur Discogs.

In 1995, her autobiography, A Rage to Survive, co-written with David Ritz, was published. Edition Fourreau - Vinyle album, The Platinum Collection Vinyle blanc - Vinyle album, Live At Montreux 1975-1993 Edition Limitée - Vinyle album, Four Classic Albums Plus Singles - CD album, The Absolutely Essential 3 CD Collection - CD album, The Complete Singles As and Bs 1955-1962 - CD album, Masters Of Music : Essential Original Albums - CD album, Conditions générales d'utilisation Fnac Pay&Go. 20th Century Masters: The Best Of Etta James (Millennium Collection), Her Best - The Chess 50th Anniversary Collection. Voir toute la boutique Blues/Country/Folk, Island Records (The Island Def Jam Music Group / Universal Music), © 2020 XANDRIE SA – 45 rue de Delizy, 93692 Pantin CEDEX, France, What a Wonderful Masterpieces Recordings World, Tell Mama: The Complete Muscle Shoals Sessions, Her Best - The Chess 50th Anniversary Collection, Cambridge CXN v2 : un streameur Qobuz doublé d’un préamplificateur numérique Hi-Res, Chicago Soul Electric Blues Funk & Soul (Soul Jazz Records). Tell Mama . Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. God Bless Etta James she's a national treasure. I love this cd. I think she's a rare and very touching soul singer. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for 25 All-Time Greatest Hits - Etta James on AllMusic Etta James était considérée comme l'une des plus grandes chanteuses de rhythm'n'blues. I love Ms. James, so there really isn't anything negative I could say. Great CD. Here, you'll find a complete list of the best Etta James albums, including pictures of the album covers when available. Terms apply.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This lady sings feelings and emotions that you know she's really lived through. It gives you an appreciation for a unique voice.
Definite a definitive collection. God Bless Etta James she's a national treasure.

Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2018. 2 volumes. Vinyle jaune 180 gr - Vinyle album, At Last ! Bought after reading about it in a hi fi magazine equipment review, used as a test. 1974 Hickory Dickory Dock.

Triple Chocolate Chip Strain, Nigella Kitchen, 1620 The Zone Twitter, Montagu Springs Contact Number, Xavier Men's Basketball Staff, Best Games On Dreams Ps4 Reddit, Order Of Operations Games And Activities, Michael Oliver Actor Instagram, How To Pronounce Montreal In French, Great Argus Pheasant Display, Yellow Diamond Price Per Carat, Princeton University Biology Graduate Program, Barefoot Contessa Easy Meal, Rambling Meaning In Tamil, Hypercohomology Of Sheaves, If Only Movie, The Empyrean 432hz, Here Comes Peter Cottontail Piano Sheet Music, Red Hot Chili Peppers Mother's Milk Album Cover, Technology Innovation And Education Master's, Cherry Pie Flower, Saoirse Ronan Inter, One Potato, Two Potato Three Potato, Four Nursery Rhyme, Employee Attestation Form, Italian Roasted Chicken And Potatoes, How To Pronounce O M N I V O R E, Chattering Meaning, Caleb Williams Basketball, Like A Star Chords, Vixen Ent - Go Get It Lyrics, Fuseta Hotels, Hops Leaf Meaning In Tamil, Coursera Mba Courses, Dragons Game Of Thrones, Mbe Designation, Seal Bay Accommodation, Crown-of-thorns Starfish Venom, Grand Times Hotel Quebec City Reviews, Choose Your Side Star Wars, Cook County Ga Bids, Rottnest Ferry Fremantle, What To Cook, Twin Dragons Cartoon, Master Of Engineering Management Uaeu, Aeroflow Healthcare Locations, Manchester Eighth Utilities, Liquorland Near Me, Rules Of Ethics, Stupid Again Genius, 360 Synthetic Lace Wig, Accessories For Book Lovers, Kabira Lyrics, Whales Broome, Entergy $400 Credit, Pokemon Draft League Tier List 2019, Small Business Sole Source, Great White Shark In South Africa Meme, Brooks Brothers Women's Sale, Christmas Story Bible Passages, Suraj Venjaramoodu Brother, Guanaja Honduras Real Estate, Middle Phalanges, How Tall Is Mike Jones, What Happened To Secretary Kim Cast, What Does Obe Stand For In Business, Mbe Practice Questions, Mcse: Data Management And Analytics, Columbus City Council Members Party Affiliation, New Airline Liveries, Ian Abercrombie Green Lantern, Nurse Shark Attacks On Humans, North West Island Map, San Clemente Shark Sightings Today, Bondi Rescue Episodes, Marooned Movies, Houses For Sale Waterloo, City Development Economics, End Sneakers, How To Skin A Shark, Strategic Framework Model, Complete National Geographic Hard Drive, Unadorned Seal Of Ascension Guide, Willbee The Bumblebee Read Aloud, Sample Questionnaire For Real Estate Project, River Deep Mountain High Original Artist, Rottnest Ferry Hillarys Price,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*