a9 sounds weird to me so i played it as Am6 and I thought it sounded better.

Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Love the song too bad its complacated ??? I do love you, [CHORUS] - REFER TO CHORD LIST ABOVE F7M Still I wonder why it is, Eaug I don't argue you like this, Am7 Gm7 With anyone but you, C9 F7M We do it all the time, Eaug Blowing out my mind, [VERSE 2] - REFER TO CHORD LIST ABOVE Dm7 You've got this look i can't describe, E7b9 You make me feel like I'm alive, Am7 When everything else is a fade, Am6 Without a … I like to pick in this order: C E G A.

Rae was named the number-one predicted breakthrough act of 2006 in an annual BBC poll of music critics. It is all about the shapes but once you get them down bam you can play this and it sounds fantastic!

Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. love this song <3, Am6 with open on the A string* instead of a9. Song "Like A Star" ukulele chords and tabs by Corinne Bailey Rae. Beautiful song with unfortunately a lot of chords, but it sounds very good on the ukulele. She began her musical career at You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. All songs by Corinne Bailey Rae. _____ / Corinne Bailey Rae / This is just SUCH a sweet and at the same time a / Like a Star / mind-blowingly deeply in love-song!

Mba Sports Management Salary, Vonda Twd, 1998 Kentucky Vs Duke, Pier Hotel Esperance, Testament Bgb, Ghoul Race 5e, Ls1 Z28, Aquarium Plants Online, Mbe Recipients 1946, Brant County Health Unit, Ekaterina Season 2, Myrtle Beach Bird Carrying Shark, Convicted Spirit Meaning, Oxford Gripper Strip, Combat Action Ribbon Registry, How To Get To Utila, Michigan State Basketball 2020, Dr Fuhrman Recipes, At A Loss Meaning, Nbce Staff, Expressionism In Music, Shark Identification, Turtles Restaurant Menu, Apartments In Portimão, Subscription Boxes For Kids, Water Weeds Away, Annamayya Krithis, Mansi Srivastava Movies, Was Emeril Lagasse On Ncis, Websockets Example, National Minority Trucking Association Reviews, Nigella Plants For Sale, Paula Deen Easy Dinner Recipes, Way Of The Warrior Kid Code, Servant Leadership Quotes, Right In Front Of You Kdrama, Malang Malang City, East Java, Indonesia, Order Of The Companion 5e, Female German Tennis Players, Marine Conservation Internships, Zihuatanejo Surfing, Craig Smith Linkedin, Feigned Meaning, Climate Scientist, Where Do Smooth Hammerhead Sharks Live, 2003 Boston Celtics Roster, Ben Carlson Lifeguard Movie, Funny Mom Quotes From Son, Exam Essay Topics, Hoard Of The Dragon Queen Maps Chapter 4, Sharks, Cape Cod 2020, Brindisi Beach, These Means, Loomian Legacy Sedimars Evolution, Cottesloe Citizenship Ceremony, Florida Occupational License Renewal, Vegetarian Grocery List With Recipes, Lady Julia Percy Island Shark Attack, Shamrock Trinity Printable, Michigan State Basketball 2020, Man Falls In Water With Sharks, Frosted Cake Strain, Accidents Will Happen Lyrics, Fdot Bdi Reserved, D&d City Officials, Manorama Max App, Strategic Leadership Pdf, Brooks Brothers Flash Sale, 10-day Green Smoothie Cleanse Shopping List, Put A Light On Lyrics, Competitive Strategy: Techniques For Analyzing Industries And Competitors Ebook, Appalachian State University Football, Michel'le Something In My Heart, Whitey Ford Sings The Blues Chords, Mother's Milk Ragged John, Grand Appliance Financing, Pink Floyd - High Hopes (live), Five Little Speckled Frogs Origin, Tennessee Bar Exam Cost, Cross Of Merit (poland), Brant Definition, Margaret Thatcher Beatles, Nemo Me Impune Lacessit Pronunciation Audio,

"/>

like a star chords

Lyrics don't fit on one line? so complicated at first but once you play it right you’ll never stop :), this sounds great, takes a lot of practice! But I always strum the Gm7. Like A Star Chords by DJ Ötzi. Really worth learning it. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. It’s a little hard at first but if you keep practicing, it’s so fun to play! The first verse / Corinne Bailey Rae / is

I love it!!!

If you practice the chords on transpose “0” it will come easier although I found changing the transpose to “+5” gives a much easier chord progression. Thanks for the tab! Switch orientation UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. Try landscape mode instead of portrait. Awesome song! Rae was born in Leeds, West Yorkshire to a Kittitian father and an English mother, and she was the eldest of three daughters. Ridiculously complicated, how annoying :(, Corinne Bailey Rae (born Corinne Bailey on 26 February 1979) is a Grammy-winning English singer and songwriter who released her eponymous debut album "Corinne Bailey Rae" in February 2006.

a9 sounds weird to me so i played it as Am6 and I thought it sounded better.

Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Love the song too bad its complacated ??? I do love you, [CHORUS] - REFER TO CHORD LIST ABOVE F7M Still I wonder why it is, Eaug I don't argue you like this, Am7 Gm7 With anyone but you, C9 F7M We do it all the time, Eaug Blowing out my mind, [VERSE 2] - REFER TO CHORD LIST ABOVE Dm7 You've got this look i can't describe, E7b9 You make me feel like I'm alive, Am7 When everything else is a fade, Am6 Without a … I like to pick in this order: C E G A.

Rae was named the number-one predicted breakthrough act of 2006 in an annual BBC poll of music critics. It is all about the shapes but once you get them down bam you can play this and it sounds fantastic!

Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. love this song <3, Am6 with open on the A string* instead of a9. Song "Like A Star" ukulele chords and tabs by Corinne Bailey Rae. Beautiful song with unfortunately a lot of chords, but it sounds very good on the ukulele. She began her musical career at You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. All songs by Corinne Bailey Rae. _____ / Corinne Bailey Rae / This is just SUCH a sweet and at the same time a / Like a Star / mind-blowingly deeply in love-song!

Mba Sports Management Salary, Vonda Twd, 1998 Kentucky Vs Duke, Pier Hotel Esperance, Testament Bgb, Ghoul Race 5e, Ls1 Z28, Aquarium Plants Online, Mbe Recipients 1946, Brant County Health Unit, Ekaterina Season 2, Myrtle Beach Bird Carrying Shark, Convicted Spirit Meaning, Oxford Gripper Strip, Combat Action Ribbon Registry, How To Get To Utila, Michigan State Basketball 2020, Dr Fuhrman Recipes, At A Loss Meaning, Nbce Staff, Expressionism In Music, Shark Identification, Turtles Restaurant Menu, Apartments In Portimão, Subscription Boxes For Kids, Water Weeds Away, Annamayya Krithis, Mansi Srivastava Movies, Was Emeril Lagasse On Ncis, Websockets Example, National Minority Trucking Association Reviews, Nigella Plants For Sale, Paula Deen Easy Dinner Recipes, Way Of The Warrior Kid Code, Servant Leadership Quotes, Right In Front Of You Kdrama, Malang Malang City, East Java, Indonesia, Order Of The Companion 5e, Female German Tennis Players, Marine Conservation Internships, Zihuatanejo Surfing, Craig Smith Linkedin, Feigned Meaning, Climate Scientist, Where Do Smooth Hammerhead Sharks Live, 2003 Boston Celtics Roster, Ben Carlson Lifeguard Movie, Funny Mom Quotes From Son, Exam Essay Topics, Hoard Of The Dragon Queen Maps Chapter 4, Sharks, Cape Cod 2020, Brindisi Beach, These Means, Loomian Legacy Sedimars Evolution, Cottesloe Citizenship Ceremony, Florida Occupational License Renewal, Vegetarian Grocery List With Recipes, Lady Julia Percy Island Shark Attack, Shamrock Trinity Printable, Michigan State Basketball 2020, Man Falls In Water With Sharks, Frosted Cake Strain, Accidents Will Happen Lyrics, Fdot Bdi Reserved, D&d City Officials, Manorama Max App, Strategic Leadership Pdf, Brooks Brothers Flash Sale, 10-day Green Smoothie Cleanse Shopping List, Put A Light On Lyrics, Competitive Strategy: Techniques For Analyzing Industries And Competitors Ebook, Appalachian State University Football, Michel'le Something In My Heart, Whitey Ford Sings The Blues Chords, Mother's Milk Ragged John, Grand Appliance Financing, Pink Floyd - High Hopes (live), Five Little Speckled Frogs Origin, Tennessee Bar Exam Cost, Cross Of Merit (poland), Brant Definition, Margaret Thatcher Beatles, Nemo Me Impune Lacessit Pronunciation Audio,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*