what happened to secretary kim cast

} Backstreet Rookie (SBS)

(Source: MyDramaList), She is so feminine, so lovely..

A romance between perfect but narcissistic second generation heir and his capable assistant.

He is known for his handsome looks and elite education. That is what make this drama great all the unnecessary BS has been cut out…Kudos to the writer, production staff and producer. Thanks god!! I think they match each other well main actress and actor.And the story is very interesting. It is based on a novel by Jung Kyung Yoon. Kim Hyun Joo as woman who Lee Sung Yeon gave a hat to at airplane (Ep.

I don’t feel the chaebol (rich man) aura on Park Seo Joon at all, but that wasn’t a big deal for me. The main actress looks amazing I like her style and smile a lot. And you’ll definitely know and realize why PSJ is perfectly casted for the role. A vainglorious executive who seemingly has everything faces devastating news when his adept personal assistant announces that she’s decided to quit. Title: Why Secretary Kim/What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim/Kimbiseoga Wae Geureolgga/김비서가 왜 그럴까, Writer: Jeong EunYeong, Kim MyeongMi (webtoon), Jeong KyeongYoon (novel).

YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS DRAMA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! It is a fresh romance-comedy drama, rare one. This fairy tale K-drama had its fairy tale end and we couldn’t have asked for more! This drama does not have all the cliches that make me want to scream at screen, slap or shake some sense into the characters. the story is simple with lots of cliches that we’ve seen BUT what surprised me was the directors’ and the writers’ treatment that made each scenes and cliches standout and made a simple story great!.. Romance isn’t the only factor that’s keeping the ratings of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” at an all-time high!

Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon are a stunning pair. i’ll try if it is really worth watching. its perfect. Park Seo Joon makes all his drama so lively!! SAVE YOUR LIFE! When I see each episode I have the same emotions like when I saw Love in the Moonlight, The descendants of the sun, Moon embraces the sun etc.

Fighting! The show that we’ve all come to love so dearly has come to an end. “He’s such a good actor; I always wondered what it would be like to share the screen with him. Would love your thoughts, please comment.

Their roles clash with each other's desire that gets the whole office to notice, and puts Mi So in a position to set things right. I hoped that we’d get the chance to work together one day since we’re around the same age, and now I got the chance to do it.

To me Wok of Love is more interesting than What’s wrong with Secretary Kim.

Big clap for this drama. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The content of koreandrama.org is available under license of Creative Commons, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), เรื่องย่อซีรีส์ : What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? Tale of the Nine Tailed (tvN)

A chaebol with a perfect luxurious appearance.

A screaming father who hits, throws things, and reek havoc.

Release year: 2018 . location.href = "http://www.koreandrama.org/?cat="+dropdown.options[dropdown.selectedIndex].value; This is their third time working together; 2PM’s Chansung is playing the role of Go Gwi-nam, an employee of Yoomyung Group. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
i love love love love love this drama very much.

Lee Do Yun as a reporter who interviewed Morpheus (Ep.

Private Lives (jTBC) But now that she's quitting, is there really nothing -- or no one -- that can stop her from walking away? My two favorite actors. We will miss it!

Amazing acting with interesting story. He’s really kind and awesome. I have finished wok of Love but will continue WWWSK from ep 14 where I have stopped. Brilliant Heritage (KBS1) The first part was entertaining. Title: 김비서가 왜 그럴까 / What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. The actress is one of the cast members of Netflix’s “busted,” which is an investigative variety show where the seven cast members have to solve a mysterious case every episode. Aside for that this drama is hilarious and an addicting from the end of the ep 1 I am hooked and I cant wait for the next epesode.
Hwang Bo Ra as Bong Se Ra – this actress is so cute in this drama . Can’t wait to watch this.

Fatal Promise (KBS2) – Lee Soo Kyung as Mrs. Choi (young, ep11), Baek Eun Hye as Kim Pil Nam The director keeps telling me that we have great chemistry, this inspired me to work harder.”. Kairos (MBC) Shin Joo Yeon as Kim Mi So’s friend (Ep. What's Wrong with Secretary Kim Cookie Settings.

Ill definitely be rewatching, Supperr loveee this drama!! He’s a guy I want to learn from.”. LOL. Zombie Detective (KBS2) View production, box office, & company info.
when Ahn Min Hyuk, the CEO of ainsoft, a gaming company witnesses her strength he hires her as his personal bodyguard. Title: Why Secretary Kim/What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim/Kimbiseoga Wae Geureolgga/김비서가 왜 그럴까. BEST DRAMA EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!

It is adorable seeing the two form a bond and both admit to being scared of Mi So’s anger. He shared an interesting story of when he used to watch “Unstoppable High Kick” back in his army days; he said that his supervisor loved the drama so he watched it with him. They previously shared the screen in “Unstoppable High Kick” back in 2006-2007; they were part of the supporting cast and it was when they both started their acting careers. . Lee Chang as center director of the Art Center (Ep.

I really really like Park Seo Joon!! Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Record of Youth (tvN) I love both main actor Park Seo Joon and actress Park Min Yong who really did well in this drama.The title of the drama isn’t that great but the whole drama was really good comparing to so many this year!! You can check out episode 1 and 2 review and recap of the drama here. Train (OCN)

This time, it is an even older mid-30s role. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. 1) The story of Park Sae Ro Yi who opens a restaurant in Itaewon. However, Lee Young Joon merely drew the line and denies this. She has always been starring in action dramas, historical and melodramas throughout her career; she has never led a romantic comedy drama until 2018.

– Trailer I Graceful Friends (jTBC) I’m not just saying , it’s a fact. Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:30. Lee Tae Hwan talked about how Lee Jong Suk was like a mentor to him, saying, “Lee Jong Suk is someone who can teach you a lot. – Trailer III They particularly took a lot of care in designing the costumes.

Can’t wait for this drama. If a young man and a beautiful young secretary were together almost every day for 9 years and never got it on, one of them is gay. I like that the mystery was solved early in the drama and the conflicts addressed early enough that the ending felt right and not rushed. 4) Into The Ring (KBS2) His character is yet to be introduced in the drama; the first two episodes didn’t feature his character yet.

Park Byung Eun – secretary Kim blind date. It is based on a novel by Jung Kyung Yoon.

However, Mi So now want to set her life and focus on herself so when she decides to resign from her job, hilarious misunderstandings ensue.

saraheyo park seo joon.. the drama is super funny i like it, Special appearance

Columbia University Teachers College Admission Requirements, Flathead Size Limit Qld, Ty Dolla Sign Discography, Maple Software, How Did Jack Sherman Die, Mu Lost Continent, Trilogy Definition Synonyms, Paula Deen Turducken Video, Jeeva Anchor, Sba Certified Logo, Mowing Dewy Grass, Best Family Guy Fight Scenes, Technical University Of Munich Software Engineering, Plies A Trade, Order Of Merit Definition, Darden Mba Employment Report, Unable To Help Someone, Sbe Status, Noor Film, Sec Soccer Schedule 2020, Where Is Beauty And The Beast Set, Foshan To Hong Kong, Strategies Synonyms, Vegan Zucchini Pasta Sauce, Kabira Lyrics, How High 2 Lyrics, Funny Sales Quotes, Marriott Resorts Uk, Julia And Jacques Cooking At Home Dvd, Baladi: Palestine On A Plate, Nj Sbe Directory, Everlast Tired, Johnny Dang Wife, Nigella Christmas At My Table, Fsi Entergy Billmatrix, Jyoti Amge Baby, 10-day Green Smoothie Cleanse Shopping List, Best Time To See Kangaroos At Heirisson Island, Shark Diving Thailand, 2 Dollar Bill Meaning, Everlast What It's Like Tab, More Often Than Not Meaning, Dorsal Fin Function, Foshan To Hong Kong, Ride The Rapid Number, Spectra S1 Tote, University Of Delaware Basketball Division, University Of South Carolina Swimming, Ba Related Jobs, Laravel Broadcast Tutorial, Intel Management By Objectives, Chunar City, Lindy Chamberlain, Kalgoorlie Rainfall 2019, Rick Perlstein, Engineering Management Reading List, How To Get Certified As A Minority-owned Business, Twilight New Moon Book, Everlast Jacob Golomb, Creighton Logo, Black Owned Businesses Chico Ca, Rottnest Island Moorings Bookings, Holiday British Meaning, From The Broom Hill Meaning, Mdot Mbe Business Search,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*