Mdot Prequalified Suppliers, Why Are Grains Soaked In The Brewing Process, University Of Ontario Institute Of Technology Engineering Management, Shamrock Dairy, Lake District Hotels, Spectra S2 Vs Medela Sonata, Harvard Comparative Literature, Expressionism In Music, Novel Family Meaning In Telugu, Pros And Cons Of Management Styles, Relationship Between Law And Ethics In Healthcare, Kangaroo Island Tour Review, Order Of Malta Federal Association, Why Is The Sun Red, Customer Is The King, Chunar City, Drone Footage Of Sharks 2020, Cheapest Time To Fly To Alaska, Vinyl Sheet Piling Installation, Zero Tackle Dragons, Sit At The Same Table, Gulf Shores Shark Attack 2020, Where Does Bobby Deen Live, Homer Eats Butter, Ti-nspire Online, 2018 Louisiana Lafayette Football, Restaurant: Impossible 2020 Episodes, Lajja Book Summary, Alumni Speak About Engineering College, Michel'le Net Worth 2020, How Much Are Medals Worth, Us Land Records Ct, Midlothian High School Football Stadium, Evolution Of Global Governance, Real Property Questions And Answers, Purple Cake Strain, Lanny Mcdonald Now, Power Of Conviction Quotes, Why Did Secretary Kim Quit Her Job, Up-and-coming Actress Crossword, Best-selling Books Of The Decade, How To See Whale Sharks In Oslob, Due Process Quizlet, Formaldehyde Shark Melbourne, Nyu Connect, South Carolina Women's Soccer, Treehouse Of Horror 14, Capybara Predators, Kitchen Quarantine Instagram, University Of Oklahoma Tuition, Rottnest Island Map, Coogee Surf Club, Doughboy Award National Infantry Association, The Eo Group, Corsair Memory Inc, House For Sale In Manchester, Ct, Whacking Day, K U Football News, Mk Raina And Kk Raina, Six Degrees Distribution Partners, Cru Remedy, Friday 13th Lyrics Gorillaz, Oca In America, Msum Football Stadium, Why Is The Grey Nurse Shark Endangered, Shark Repellent Spray, Nbce Part 2, The Turn Of The Screw Summary, Wbec Pacific, The Last Czars Rasputin, Patrick Melrose Novels Wiki,

"/>

while you were sleeping kdrama

Carol Oct 20 2017 3:37 am I liked the story behind main characters and Choi-Dam Dong, it was pretty great and tragic. I'm waiting for it !!!!!!!! Person Dec 27 2016 5:04 pm Mr. Choi! I’m so glad I watched it! bibi Jan 13 2018 11:38 am !daebak!i didn't expect it to be this good..at first i didn't watch it because i thought the plot wasn't that interesting..but once i started watching it..i got completed hooked to it..every character is awesome..sometimes it feels like the story is all over the place but they are beautifully connected..while you are sleeping cast fighting!wish they get more and more rating!fighting!!❤. The love story is interesting and Lee Sang Yoob actung is very superb here. Sylvia Tan Nov 17 2017 1:09 am Jae-chan discloses to Hong-joo that he also felt the same resentment and hesitation as her back then.
The story is so unpredictable and I am saying it as a fan who spent almost 2/3 of her life watching KDrama!! Can't wait!!!! Later, Jae-chan and Hong-joo, who were looking for the cellphone owner, gets trapped in a fire. Cookie Dec 20 2017 12:17 am

I'd recommend it, though, if you want to see some first-rate supporting acting and how the quality if the supporting cast can make a drama much better than it really is. Congrats to WYWS team for having 5 awards at SBS Drama Awards night. Oooh I love it already!

I was planning to start this Drama after it's done airing but I couldn't. The choice that we made may affect what we are today. This show will be awesome. can't wait to watch this kdrama. With Dae-hee on the loose, Jae-chan recalls at work the two dreams he recently had. //
Suzy fighting LOVE, mz_hyunki Jan 22 2017 2:38 am Vic Jun 27 2017 6:02 pm He's wacky and funny here, so it's super cute and nice to see another character by Jongsuk. Thanks to writernim yg menghadirkan kisah cinta yg jarang ada di drama2. She was, then, carried by Yoo-beom and Joo-an to the law firm's rooftop garden under the heavy rain. Im not a fan of Suzy because of her acting. emmy Oct 12 2017 12:24 pm Doesn’t matter with whom he’s paired with, he always gets the chemistry! I love you Lee Jong-Suk! Of course, no one can hate Lee Jong Suk or Suzy. Although it will be heartbreaking to see that he could be the bad guy, for the sake of an amazing storyline, it will be a blessing if he was such because that would make the series more exciting. castlin Oct 16 2017 5:26 am But I was hooked the whole time. Been watching this drama. I quite enjoyed it but i didnt really feel the chemistry between the protagonists. To me, I see Nam Soon. A worried Hong-joo checks up on Woo-tak, shortly before Hak-young actually arrives in his house. kie santi Nov 27 2016 9:32 pm As Woo-tak and the reinforcements arrive first, Yoo-beom decides to kill Joo-an to rid of all suspicions. It lacks emotion specially when she cries.

I'm really so attached in this series. I think I found a great actor in this generation, Lee Jong Suk....My best actor of all time is Won bin (Autumn Tale/man from nowhere). Lee Jong-Suk is one of my favorite Korean actor..? tVN please cast Suzy for a better drama, not with what SBS and KBS produce. !I love it ?? sunee21 Oct 29 2017 8:20 am To prevent Hong-joo and Woo-tak's dreams from coming true, Jae-chan decides to let the autopsy be done after the organ transplant since the injuries that Lee Hwan had were all contained to his head only.

In Woo-tak's, he saw himself being interrogated by Jae-chan because of Hak-young. Lee Sang Yeob Oppa!~ Feb 28 2017 9:38 pm Ivy Sep 30 2017 12:45 pm Hahahaha ?? Lee Jong Suk is adorable and perfect for the role! I've been watching k dramas for up to a decade now and it is very rarely that a story truly manages to take me by surprise, even rarer that the story gets more fascinating with each episode, with beautiful filming and a stellar cast to drive home the message. I want to watch this, Lee Jong Suk's dramas are always good, I'm afraid Suzy's gonna ruin it. Before the day of the next trial, Hong-joo, Jae-chan, and Woo-tak spend time with each other.

But I know for a fact there going to be criticism about Suzy acting ( it happens to all the idol actress/ actors no matter what) so I hope that doesn't ruin the drama. While being interviewed by the media, her mother Do Geum-sook (Jang So-yeon) faints, causing confusion at the venue. I know, it's kinda confusing.
love love love. Me: *smirk* She's so bad at acting that she keeps getting new roles from directors. Fantastic drama. Jae-chan arrives next and immediately resuscitates Hong-joo before the ambulance arrived to rescue her and Yoo-beom. Lee Jongsuk saranghae Nov 08 2017 11:18 am

First time watched this drama, i thought i were experiencing dejavu.

Daebak, what a smart director!!! It is a really good drama and I searched so long for good dramas, but everything I found was just okay .... but this one is just peeerfeect. Recommended! All the actors are doing a great job bringing this story to life. Fighting Jung hae in and lee jongsuk.

Joo-an discloses to Yoo-beom her bitter past which lead her to doing such a heinous crime. Lee jong suk acting is good but Suzy acting can be improve. There isn't a weak performance in the lot of them; whoever did the casting should win some kind of an award. I think i will watch this drama over and over again. Best Drama ever. While Hong-joo excused herself to answer a call, Jae-chan and Woo-tak revealed to one another that both of them had feelings for Hong-joo and decided to keep their friendship going nevertheless. Im loving it already specially the OST, so love the OST. I love Suzy but just imagine Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye ♡.♡. As Jae-chan and the policeman were about to completely drown, Hong-joo rids herself of all resentment and pulls them out of the water. Why it must be an idol? This drama was nearly good, started off with promise.

So what happened? I can't wait for the future Kdramas to come! Maybe it just me, but i really enjoy this drama. The plot is amazing how the scene put together and the emotion was right .I love both lead and supporting actors they give justice to the character. fnaf Jul 16 2018 10:33 pm To counter the argument, Jae-chan impeaches Yoo-beom's statements since the latter declares that he was also drugged by Joo-an and, thus, should be assumed to be hallucinating also during the incident. Jongsuk is a good actor and one of the most hot male actor right now .. but yeah, this show deserves all the love and success.

Ep 26 is Daebak!!!! What makes it watchable is the mobile face and Lee Jong Suk and the absolutely brilliant supporting cast. Some people doesnt appreciate everything that exist in this world, mostly the good things in it...Why is that? Some of my theories could remain just as hope for the episodes to come. ughhhhhhh that ruined it all..... lee sang yeob should be the main lead........... lee jong suk so BOOORINNNNGGGGGGGG. i like the character of Han Woo-Tak in this drama, he seems to be the stabilizer of the dreams idk why though he comes off just like the male version of dike in greek myth. However, towards the end the drama fell kind of flat to me. Hannah k Nov 27 2016 7:59 pm But they lose to idols due to their popularity. Chiaa Oct 04 2017 2:15 pm

Kdrama lover Sep 13 2017 8:53 am Excellent,perfect,a long time ago I did not see a drama without doing skip, all the episodes were good really good none boring and the protagonists were incredible excellent chemistry, the kisses were the best [CDATA[ What's with all these idols thinking they can just go into acting without no training, and no acting talent? I've heard of Suzy but never saw her in anything, so maybe I wont notice her 'bad acting'. I can't handle my tears and she did great there. Suzy's fans told me that Suzy did not want to participate in dramas and claimed that her first love is being singer but the director wanted her. Someone Like Me Nov 04 2017 3:17 pm kdrama addict Dec 21 2017 8:56 pm Ada "While You Were Sleeping", 5 KDrama Hits Ini Ditulis Park Hye Ryun. Great cinematography and the supporting casts complements well on the overall atmosphere of the series.

Mdot Prequalified Suppliers, Why Are Grains Soaked In The Brewing Process, University Of Ontario Institute Of Technology Engineering Management, Shamrock Dairy, Lake District Hotels, Spectra S2 Vs Medela Sonata, Harvard Comparative Literature, Expressionism In Music, Novel Family Meaning In Telugu, Pros And Cons Of Management Styles, Relationship Between Law And Ethics In Healthcare, Kangaroo Island Tour Review, Order Of Malta Federal Association, Why Is The Sun Red, Customer Is The King, Chunar City, Drone Footage Of Sharks 2020, Cheapest Time To Fly To Alaska, Vinyl Sheet Piling Installation, Zero Tackle Dragons, Sit At The Same Table, Gulf Shores Shark Attack 2020, Where Does Bobby Deen Live, Homer Eats Butter, Ti-nspire Online, 2018 Louisiana Lafayette Football, Restaurant: Impossible 2020 Episodes, Lajja Book Summary, Alumni Speak About Engineering College, Michel'le Net Worth 2020, How Much Are Medals Worth, Us Land Records Ct, Midlothian High School Football Stadium, Evolution Of Global Governance, Real Property Questions And Answers, Purple Cake Strain, Lanny Mcdonald Now, Power Of Conviction Quotes, Why Did Secretary Kim Quit Her Job, Up-and-coming Actress Crossword, Best-selling Books Of The Decade, How To See Whale Sharks In Oslob, Due Process Quizlet, Formaldehyde Shark Melbourne, Nyu Connect, South Carolina Women's Soccer, Treehouse Of Horror 14, Capybara Predators, Kitchen Quarantine Instagram, University Of Oklahoma Tuition, Rottnest Island Map, Coogee Surf Club, Doughboy Award National Infantry Association, The Eo Group, Corsair Memory Inc, House For Sale In Manchester, Ct, Whacking Day, K U Football News, Mk Raina And Kk Raina, Six Degrees Distribution Partners, Cru Remedy, Friday 13th Lyrics Gorillaz, Oca In America, Msum Football Stadium, Why Is The Grey Nurse Shark Endangered, Shark Repellent Spray, Nbce Part 2, The Turn Of The Screw Summary, Wbec Pacific, The Last Czars Rasputin, Patrick Melrose Novels Wiki,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*