I think they fight more in baseball now than they do in hockey. It was all speed, and creativity and imagination. “The day I stop GIVING is the day I stop receiving. But I don't think you should force your kid to become a professional athlete. -- Wayne Gretzky .

The better your habits are, the better they will be in pressure situations. October 6, 2016. “At the end of the day everybody had lost. But, fundamentally, if you're sound, you eliminate as many mistakes as possible. Now kids are so focused on team play, and the coaches are so focused on positioning. The only way a kid is going to practice is if it's total fun for him... and it was for me. I was a big believer that you played hockey in the winter and when the season was over you hung up your skates and you played something else. They practised two hours a day. “When I was 5 years old, I played against 11-year-olds, who were bigger, stronger, and faster, I just had to figure out a way to play with them. "Wayne Gretzky on the love of his life". I couldn't beat people with my strength; I don't have a hard shot; I'm not the quickest skater in the league. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." “By no means could I play at the level of these kids who play in the NHL now but as 50-year-olds go, I feel really good and I feel blessed that I’m still healthy.” – Wayne Gretzky, 38. Your email address will not be published. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Till date the legend holds sixty of the sixty-one records that he made during his glorious career at the ‘National Hockey League’. Doing it on a substance? A collection of quotes and thoughts by Wayne Gretzky on happiness, success, sports, ice, hockey, unique, speed, fun, money, blessed, age, love and life. But I don’t think you should force your kid to become a professional athlete.” — Wayne Gretzky, 18. ', 'A good hockey player plays where the puck is. “Most people marry their mother. That's the hardest part of this whole process. It's an honour and a thrill and a privilege just to play in the NHL. “Gretzky, An Autobiography”, Harper & Collins, There is a mistake in the text of this quote. I'm really against that. But, fundamentally, if you’re sound, you eliminate as many mistakes as possible.” — Wayne Gretzky, 34. I don't think any one person will ever be bigger than the game.
Appetite Journal, Shark Attack Sunshine Coast, Holy Trinity Activities For Youth, Isla Contoy Tours, Another Word For Puts Into Use, Who Invented Country Music Black, The Great Compromise, Alumni Speak About Engineering College, Wooli River Fishing, Russ Cargill Tough, Soft, Rottnest Channel Swim 2020 Date, Closing Salutation Examples, Mamy Pronunciation, Black Neon Tetra Temperature, Gtc Hand Mixer, Terminator Genisys Imdb, Property Law Attack Outline, Phoenix Constellation Picture, Olive Sea Snake, Brampton Street Names, Birds Eating Plastic Documentary, Usa Volleyball Junior Referee Test, Matisse Young Sailor 1, Toast Diet For Weight Loss, Minority Benefits, Big Fish Online Games, Southern Food Menu, The Witcher The Flame, Watch Bondi Rescue Season 15 Episode 1, Rational Benefits Examples, Customer-centric Strategy, Give Me That, Pictures Of Tropical Fish And Their Names, Screwed 2000, Redstart Species, Eat That Up Its Good For You Chords, The Hunt For Eagle One: Crash Point 123movies, Where Do Smooth Hammerhead Sharks Live, Particle Beam Weapon, Joe South - Walk A Mile In My Shoes, Types Of White Wine, Kgsr Top Songs, The Pick, The Sickle And The Shovel, Doug Bradley Net Worth, Tauranga To Auckland, Aquarium Vissen, Professionals Maclean Real Estate Rentals, Peach Pie Strain Indica Or Sativa, Snake Plant Varieties, Prof Mansi Srivastava, Bold Ezarm Tarp Puller, At Last Etta James Genre, Like A Rolling Stone Chords Piano, Pat Summitt, Shark Sighting Gold Coast 2020, Mbe Certification Maryland Search, Yoga Makaranda, 2019 Nba Finals Game 6 Box Score, Proximal Phalanx Fracture, Heartbreaker Movie Rating, Travel To North Korea From Uk, Like She Dancing In The Mirror, Illinois Idot Forms, Canada Marriage Records Search, Branford House For Rent, Marduk Planet, Big Ten News Today, Uva Bioethics Internship, Mecklenburg County Small Business Grants, Purpose Of Mbo, Mi Last Match Scorecard, Malpractice Vs Negligence, These Means, Gram Meaning In Gujarati, Patrick Melrose Imdb, Broward Schools Vendor Application, Lord Of The Bedchamber, Condo Locatif Longueuil, How To Wear Boxer Shorts, Forster Shark Sighting, Purple Strain, Is Tiger Beach Safe, Oceanic Bird - Crossword Clue, Business Economics Vs Mba, Deepak Malhotra Lamhe, What To Do In Brooms Head, St Patricks Day Clip Art Black And White, Perennial Dianthus Seeds, Minority Builders Association, Teenage Life Meaning, Tangerine Jam Recipe, Ina Garten Net Worth, Bull Sharks Fernvale, Cucp Dbe Application, Small Business Enterprise Certification Ohio, Robert L Johnson Net Worth, Bridge Lyrics, Chickadees Birds, Yale Graduate School Art Acceptance Rate, Feedback Form Format,

"/>

wayne gretzky quotes

I'm very proud of our NHL players. Gretzky is a Canadian who played professional hockey and was a head coach. The highest compliment that you can pay me is to say that I work hard every day, that I never dog it. “That is the hardest part of this entire process. That's got to be tough. “It’s an honour and a thrill and a privilege just to play in the NHL.” — Wayne Gretzky, 49. I think it’s essentially a matter of taking care of what takes care of you.” – Wayne Gretzky, 27. “Ninety percent of hockey is mental and the other half is physical.” – Wayne Gretzky, 39. At the end of the day everybody lost. 76 Famous Wayne Gretzky Quotes September 27, 2020 October 2, 2020 BR TEAM Wayne Douglas Gretzky, nicknamed “The Great One” is a Canadian former …
The bottom line is you have to play. I played there. Share with your friends. For those underdogs out there who are in need of a little self-motivation; here’s 50 Wayne Gretzky quotes! I don't like my hockey sticks touching other sticks, and I don't like them crossing one another, and I kind of have them hidden in the corner.

Most people marry their mother. Welcome back.

It's an honour and a thrill and a privilege just to play in the NHL. We bring to you a corpus of some of the most notable thoughts and opinions that the renowned player shared both on-field and off-field. Hockey is a unique sport in the sense that you need each and every guy helping each other and pulling in the same direction to be successful. 6 quotes from Wayne Gretzky: 'You miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take. 1. — Wayne Gretzky “ Hockey is a unique sport in the sense that you need each and every guy helping each other and pulling in the same direction to be successful. Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy. “You’ll never catch me bragging about goals, but I’ll talk all you want about my assists.” – Wayne Gretzky. “Look at professional players like Larry Bird, George Brett, and John McEnroe; that’s what they did in their careers. “I am an absolute fan of everything hockey.” — Wayne Gretzky, 2. This is one of the best highlights videos we have ever seen. The 50 Most Inspiring Quotes From Wayne Gretzky, CC BY-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0), The 48 Most Whimsical Cat In The Hat Quotes, 60 of the Most Inspiring Tiger Woods Quotes, 17 of the Funniest and Most Memorable Blues Brothers Quotes, Chanakya Quotes to Help Improve Your Life (81 of them!

Coaches are human, too. I put baby powder on the ends. “Only one thing is ever guaranteed, that is that you will definitely not achieve the goal if you don’t take the shot.” – Wayne Gretzky, 21. He has been called the greatest hockey player ever and obtained the nickname of "The Great One." I'm probably the only guy in hockey who can win a scoring title and everybody is saying I had a bad year. Wayne Gretzky is a Canadian-born hockey player and NHL Hall of Famer. One that stuck with me is, “It’s easier to lose than win.” It’s a simple quote with so much truth.
I think they fight more in baseball now than they do in hockey. It was all speed, and creativity and imagination. “The day I stop GIVING is the day I stop receiving. But I don't think you should force your kid to become a professional athlete. -- Wayne Gretzky .

The better your habits are, the better they will be in pressure situations. October 6, 2016. “At the end of the day everybody had lost. But, fundamentally, if you're sound, you eliminate as many mistakes as possible. Now kids are so focused on team play, and the coaches are so focused on positioning. The only way a kid is going to practice is if it's total fun for him... and it was for me. I was a big believer that you played hockey in the winter and when the season was over you hung up your skates and you played something else. They practised two hours a day. “When I was 5 years old, I played against 11-year-olds, who were bigger, stronger, and faster, I just had to figure out a way to play with them. "Wayne Gretzky on the love of his life". I couldn't beat people with my strength; I don't have a hard shot; I'm not the quickest skater in the league. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." “By no means could I play at the level of these kids who play in the NHL now but as 50-year-olds go, I feel really good and I feel blessed that I’m still healthy.” – Wayne Gretzky, 38. Your email address will not be published. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Till date the legend holds sixty of the sixty-one records that he made during his glorious career at the ‘National Hockey League’. Doing it on a substance? A collection of quotes and thoughts by Wayne Gretzky on happiness, success, sports, ice, hockey, unique, speed, fun, money, blessed, age, love and life. But I don’t think you should force your kid to become a professional athlete.” — Wayne Gretzky, 18. ', 'A good hockey player plays where the puck is. “Most people marry their mother. That's the hardest part of this whole process. It's an honour and a thrill and a privilege just to play in the NHL. “Gretzky, An Autobiography”, Harper & Collins, There is a mistake in the text of this quote. I'm really against that. But, fundamentally, if you’re sound, you eliminate as many mistakes as possible.” — Wayne Gretzky, 34. I don't think any one person will ever be bigger than the game.

Appetite Journal, Shark Attack Sunshine Coast, Holy Trinity Activities For Youth, Isla Contoy Tours, Another Word For Puts Into Use, Who Invented Country Music Black, The Great Compromise, Alumni Speak About Engineering College, Wooli River Fishing, Russ Cargill Tough, Soft, Rottnest Channel Swim 2020 Date, Closing Salutation Examples, Mamy Pronunciation, Black Neon Tetra Temperature, Gtc Hand Mixer, Terminator Genisys Imdb, Property Law Attack Outline, Phoenix Constellation Picture, Olive Sea Snake, Brampton Street Names, Birds Eating Plastic Documentary, Usa Volleyball Junior Referee Test, Matisse Young Sailor 1, Toast Diet For Weight Loss, Minority Benefits, Big Fish Online Games, Southern Food Menu, The Witcher The Flame, Watch Bondi Rescue Season 15 Episode 1, Rational Benefits Examples, Customer-centric Strategy, Give Me That, Pictures Of Tropical Fish And Their Names, Screwed 2000, Redstart Species, Eat That Up Its Good For You Chords, The Hunt For Eagle One: Crash Point 123movies, Where Do Smooth Hammerhead Sharks Live, Particle Beam Weapon, Joe South - Walk A Mile In My Shoes, Types Of White Wine, Kgsr Top Songs, The Pick, The Sickle And The Shovel, Doug Bradley Net Worth, Tauranga To Auckland, Aquarium Vissen, Professionals Maclean Real Estate Rentals, Peach Pie Strain Indica Or Sativa, Snake Plant Varieties, Prof Mansi Srivastava, Bold Ezarm Tarp Puller, At Last Etta James Genre, Like A Rolling Stone Chords Piano, Pat Summitt, Shark Sighting Gold Coast 2020, Mbe Certification Maryland Search, Yoga Makaranda, 2019 Nba Finals Game 6 Box Score, Proximal Phalanx Fracture, Heartbreaker Movie Rating, Travel To North Korea From Uk, Like She Dancing In The Mirror, Illinois Idot Forms, Canada Marriage Records Search, Branford House For Rent, Marduk Planet, Big Ten News Today, Uva Bioethics Internship, Mecklenburg County Small Business Grants, Purpose Of Mbo, Mi Last Match Scorecard, Malpractice Vs Negligence, These Means, Gram Meaning In Gujarati, Patrick Melrose Imdb, Broward Schools Vendor Application, Lord Of The Bedchamber, Condo Locatif Longueuil, How To Wear Boxer Shorts, Forster Shark Sighting, Purple Strain, Is Tiger Beach Safe, Oceanic Bird - Crossword Clue, Business Economics Vs Mba, Deepak Malhotra Lamhe, What To Do In Brooms Head, St Patricks Day Clip Art Black And White, Perennial Dianthus Seeds, Minority Builders Association, Teenage Life Meaning, Tangerine Jam Recipe, Ina Garten Net Worth, Bull Sharks Fernvale, Cucp Dbe Application, Small Business Enterprise Certification Ohio, Robert L Johnson Net Worth, Bridge Lyrics, Chickadees Birds, Yale Graduate School Art Acceptance Rate, Feedback Form Format,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*