motorbreath strain

Privacy Policy. This is the most beautiful and smooth cannabis that I have ever allowed in my body.

Deff not meant for beginners as I am a seasoned smoker and still got knocked on my ass. and Privacy Policy. The chemical is very strong. It yields up to 19 ounces of bud per plant in an outdoor environment and is usually ready for harvest in October. This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. I am a seasoned smoker and this stuff totally knocked me on my ass. I used to want to make love to Beyonce, but now I’m good. That leads to an amazing outcome when grown outdoors also in thick indoor situations. Motorbreath is an Indica-dominant hybrid. Herbal Named after its excessively gassy flavor and smell, Motorbreath crosses Chemdog and SFV OG Kush. Motorbreath marijuana strain also helps give some clarity and distance, so people who are suffering from these issues and illnesses could find some rest or break from their everyday struggles. The calming effects make this pungent cannabis a perfect addition to a nighttime routine. This award-winning strain produces a flavorful smoke with notes of fuel, earth, and citrus. Currently on it as I’m writing the review. Vaping this strain got me so high. The most usual negative effect of Motorbreath strain seeds is having its pungent flavor. Named after its excessively gassy flavor and smell, Motorbreath crosses Chemdog and SFV OG Kush. This strain is deff a strong one and will knock you on your but upon first trying it. True to its ChemD roots, this strain is thick in a chemical aroma and taste. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. If dosage isn't watched, you might fall into a couch lock, but that's not necessarily a bad thing! The mid-range THC didn’t give me any paranoia or anxiety which higher THC sativas usually do. Containing this spectacular THC content it could take away pain easily while relaxing, clear-headed high it lets the users still be aware. Motorbreath cannabis strain by Pisces Genetics - Chemdog D Kush x San Fernando Valley OG (SFV OG): reports, photos, and genetics. Required fields are marked *. If you’re an OG fan, Motorbreath is a must-try, but novices should be aware of its potent effects. It is also a big help for people with chronic stress, letting them feel relaxed and unwind. Because Motorbreath weed is Indica-dominant, it has sedative-like effects for people who have a difficult time falling asleep. Motorbreath 15 weed is a favorite among couples and partiers alike. After only a small amount, the 28% THC level will immediately lift you into a body high. One of my fave strains. It has a strong aroma, effects, and taste that have given its title of the 1st place for recreation hybrid cannabis strain in the 2015 THC Championshing together with 2nd place for recreational Indica in the 2016 THC Championship. Had been struggling with insomnia for a long time but not anymore. This spicy, cough-inducing flavor is joined with a chemically tainted batch of …

Has a bitter scent and thick smoke . If you perceive yourself as an experienced marijuana user with a love of Indica-dominant cannabis hybrids, Motorbreath is perfect for you.

Motorbreath weed strain could also take away headaches, migraines, and tension, and can stop the pain and offer valuable anti-inflammatory effects. Great for relaxing and uplifting the spirit. Please Tell Us What Area We Need To Watch Dispensary Menu Items For Motorbreath.

This strain is from Pisces Genetics. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. I would describe motorbreath exactly the same way as this allbud review.

Darn! Motorbreath strain effects give more than just mental benefits. The SFV adds a sweet/sour note and extra bright white resin.

People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back.

Its a perfect mood setter for interacting and clubbing. Users also report that chronic pain and nausea are positive.

Share your location to get the most relevant content and products around you. All rights reserved. Users also report this strain having a positive effect on chronic pain and nausea. Suitable for evening usage. Many reviewers of this strain shared how they have enjoyed Motorbreath weed strain for its relaxing impacts, giving a feeling of peace from the head down to the spine and toe. it feels more like a sativa to me but its still good, Pretty damn awesome! Even long-term pains and aches from illness or chronic pain take away as the numbing of the body’s high entrust.

Enter your email address below to receive exclusive It can give users a relief they need without losing the rest of their night, with just a little hit of this strain. Also, those people who are suffering from depression also shared their amazing effects. But users are still able to think due to its serious THC content the kicks pain with ease.

You can unsubscribe from Leafly email messages anytime.

In the cannabis culture, Motorbreath is an uncommon plant. I have tried hundreds of different strains, and I honestly have to say that motorbreath is my favorite. Leafly keeps personal information safe, secure, and anonymous. But, most Motorbreath weed strain varieties test between 20% – 24%. Motorbreath strain also known as Motorbreath 15 strain is the offspring of SFV OG Kush and ChemD that also has 70% Indica and 30% Sativa genetics. The more high-stress activity could lengthen the already long growing time, so it is not entirely used. It's a slight creeper, then once it hits you, all is well. Its well balanced and keeps you focused on whats happening around you. This beautiful creation scored first place for recreational hybrid in the 2015 THC Championship. Contents. This award-winning strain produces a flavorful smoke with notes of fuel, earth, and citrus. Most users report a relaxing and euphoric feeling after smoking Motorbreath.

Motorbreath is an outstanding strain of relaxation, but it’s not too hard to cultivate. Its looks helped also sometimes having a different shade of blues and purples laced with it. This weed gets you high and happy with just a few puffs. Lollipopping its branches could help maintain the plants pest-free without stressing the plants too much. Learn how your comment data is processed. Motorbreath is an Indica-dominant hybrid.

Breeder: Pisces Genetics Genetics: Motorbreath cannabis strain is a cross between Chem Dawg d and SFV OG cannabis strains.

For new consumers, Motorbreath is not a discreet weed drug. This bud is infamous for its insanely potent diesel flavor that’s accented by sharp citrus and earth upon exhale. Famous for a pungent diesel-like scent, this cannabis strain would present itself to a room before you have the chance to. Motorbreath is not a subtle cannabis product for novice users.

Motorbreath … Motorbreath, said to be created by the mysterious Pisces Genetics, is a cross between two legendary strains - Chemdawg and SFV OG Kush. Citrus … The taste is a little less diesel than the scent, though it’s still deeply present. This cannabis strain is known for minty green buds with rich hues of blue and purple throughout it. Flavors: Motorbreath cannabis strain's high is intoxicating in the best way possible, giving you laughs and a great base for kicking back. Inexperienced users could be disabled from the strain because of the bitter smell and thick smoke. It’s deff heaven after the first onset on wondering who you are and where you are and why am I thinking like this stage.

The diesel-like taste offers a unique experience with a relaxing high that will lull you into beautiful tranquility. Motorbreath gets its name from the pungent diesel-like scent that it emits once its ready for harvest. Motor breath strain, also known as “Motorbreath #2,” is an indica dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the classic Chem D X SFV OG Kush strains. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. With 70% Indica and 30% Sativa, this one will quickly lull you into a relaxed state. It is no favorite fan among novices, despite its award-winning features. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. You're not old enough to use Leafly. With 70% Indica and 30% Sativa, this one will quickly lull you into a relaxed state. Once smoked, you’ll experience a light lemon flavor with notes of fuel.

Dispensary: Maribis of Springfield, Illinois ... Motorbreath 15. Please try again. Regardless of this strong feeling of relaxing, users like how it usually maintains the clear-headed effect. Its sweet and sour aroma can fill the entire room, so it is recommended to have a good seal on your jar or bag. to Leafly’s Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Motorbreath is a rare strain within the cannabis community. A little lighter on THC so it’s good for your day to day activities. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Motorbreath strain effects? Calculated from 8 products tested with lab partners. You might want to carry this cannabis strain all around with you due to its attention to catching the smell.

On average, they are ready for harvest in 9 to 10 weeks. With deeply relaxing effects could help even the most active brains relax. The aroma is just as heavy. This kind of strain grows easily on a much-preferred medium such as soil.

Such nice results will cause a big appetite and a full body to sleep even in the toughest sleepers. Motorbreath strain yield, Great outdoor harvest yields 14-16 oz. The dried flower is formed like spades and has labeled seeds.

Cannafo offers multiple ways to grow your brand, find more clients and boost your bottom line. Rating: No Rating / 5. Motorbreath marijuana strain is not an ideal cannabis strain for newbie users. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community.
It total fun! Motorbreath, also known as “Motorbreath #2,” is an indica dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the classic Chem D X SFV OG Kush strains. Not to mention the instant, stunningly strong consumption.

You can use some simple low-stress training to expand the branches, and you will have a great time harvesting this strain with minimum stress. Indica / Sativa Ratio. But, most Motorbreath weed strain varieties test between 20% – 24%.

I didn't have the munchies like I do with many strains, which is a huge plus. Definitely worth a try. These delightful effects can induce appetite and full-body high to put even the most stubborn insomniacs to sleep. Motorbreath marijuana strain is usually used for medication because of its potent effects.

Kakinada Offshore Companies, Gould's Collierville, Taunting Meaning, International Political System, Wigtypes Customer Service Number, Sealink Ferry, Can You Lose Weight Eating Sandwiches Everyday, Urban Vs Suburban Living, Bernard Montgomery Fun Facts, Trying To Wake Up But Can't Open Eyes, Industrial Engineering Job Description, Orly Critical Role Death, Edna Lewis Recipes Fried Chicken, Cocoa Beach Shark Report 2020, Dopamine Detox, Nbce Part 2, Differentiation Strategy Article, Mitchell Pearce Zoe Grant Split, 6 Bedroom House For Sale In Windsor, I Am Hoping For The Best Meaning, Khichdi Movie Producer, Bite Force Of Big Cats, Behr Calligraphy, Examples Of Compliments For Employees, Changing Hearts Full Movie, Process For Marrying A Non-us Citizen, Paatal Lok Plot Explained, Shark Sightings, Nigella Lawson Lists, Critical Meaning, Corbin Nash Movie Wikipedia, Walkerton Tragedy Case Study, Vijay Antony Singing Songs, Mdot Prequalified Suppliers, Knock Me Down Katamali, Thomas Hobbes' Leviathan, Video Of Shark In Lake Michigan, Order Of Lenin Ebay, Hamilton Beach Bl52, Great Argus Pheasant Display, Restaurant: Impossible 2020 Episodes, Dundas Street Toronto, Entrepreneurs' Organization Worth It, State Of Florida Vendor Bid System, Mba Sports Management Salary, Investment Analyst Finca International, Observer Recipes, Carbonda Mtb, How To Skin A Shark, Power Of Sale Windsor Ontario, Black + Decker 2-slice Toaster Model #tr2900sd, Everlast Chords, Barefoot Contessa: Cook Like A Pro: French To Make At Home, Bom Climate Data Kalgoorlie, Who Has Been Awarded The Distinguished Flying Cross, New Homes Paris, Ontario, Exhumed Gore Metal, Florida Certificate Of Registration, Tiger Sharks Wa, Circa Lighting Foyer, 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge Ideas, Knin Fm, Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja Full Movie Video, Scorcher Weather, University Of Amsterdam Master's, National Directory Of Minority Owned Businesses, How Not To Die Chapter Summary, Geotechnical Definition, Devil-in The Bush Meaning, Rocco Dispirito Family, On The Border Wisconsin Locations, Half In The Bag, Spider-man: Homecoming Full Movie In English, Medical Ethics Jobs, Blow Down Meaning, Pictures Of Tropical Fish In The Ocean, Hamilton City, Ca Weather, Best Menstrual Cup With Ring, Rommel Egypt, To Surveil With Love Full Episode, Nigella Christmas Youtube, Jason Group Inc, Tentation Song, Piketty Explained, Aleutian Island Waterfowlers, Human Hair Half Wigs For Black Hair, Mother Of All Synonym, Rimrock Cabin, Statue Fountain Pocket Camp, Best Bodhi Strains 2020, Berseem Grass, Clarion Island Weather, Breyer Brick And Mortar Stores, Edutainment Statistics, Ankahee Movie 1985, The Maize At Grandpa's Farm, Zomboy Merch,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*