grapefruit strain allbud

This powerful strain regularly tops 20% THC and is a wonderful smoke to unwind when the day is over. Be prepared for the usual adverse effects, such as dry mouth and dry eyes, dizziness, anxiety, and limited paranoia. The bubba DNA invades your body with it's powerful euphoria and relaxation while the grapefruit terpenes take over your tastebuds with their citrus notes. White Grapefruit is a sickly sweet sativa dominant hybrid (70% sativa/30% indica) strain that is likely a phenotype of the insanely popular Grapefruit Strain. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Totally puts a weight on my eyelids. Grapefruit Kush is an indica dominant hybrid strain with a 70:30 indica/sativa ratio. Great day time strain. Every step of the hit, from the initial pull, to the exhale, has a distinct flavor. Oddly enough, its breeders mysteriously keep its exact genetics under wraps.

I love Grapefruit Diesel. Love the taste of this, it's just like the name suggests., yea I ordered the seeds one had wide leaves others thin same bud structure great weed not leavie at all didn't have to clean it up much dense too. Woke up feeling great. Grapefruit Diesel is an indica dominant hybrid (85% indica/15% sativa) strain created by breeders at the infamous Next Generation Seeds as a potent cross between the insanely popular Grapefruit X NYC Diesel strains. The terpenes can be quite smelly even from concentrates so it's best smoked outside or with a window cracked if discretion is an issue. To reward a company that has done right by you. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Such a unique, sweet citrus blast with that classic afghani hash aftertaste. It's helps with back pain joint pain and relaxes the body to the max. Very happy with this strain, have about two weeks left till harvest. To reward a company that has done right by you. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Nice taste, aroma,& OVERALL quality! The strain is produced by crossing Bubba and Grapefruit and it has an amazing 22% THC content.

With a crystal-coated olive green nug woven with orange hairs and dripping with sweet smelling resin, this fruity strain tastes just as good as it looks.

Pink Grapefruit packs a sweet berry candy taste with a rich sour grapefruit exhale into each and every toke. With an enticing grapefruit and guava aroma and an even sweeter citrus taste, White Grapefruit is ideal for all levels of experience, from novice users to seasoned patients. Grapefruit is a longtime marijuana classic, a heady blend of the hybrid Cinderella 99 and a sativa bred specifically for its grapefruit flavor. Definitely enjoyed this strain. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. THC: 20% - 25%, CBN: 1 %. This citrusy strain boasts a moderate THC level ranging from 17-22%. It does give me a little burst of energy right after you smoke, but that quickly wears off and leaves me sleepy and ready to doze. Super sticky beautiful heavy nugs. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Where do I even begin with this one? Great for anxiety.

My plants are short but healthy and full, very aromatic and full of resin. Smoked my first joint of grapefruit diesel , and omg its the best thing ever , immediatly i felt amazing , my new favourite strain, My favorite daytime med. This strain will coat your tongue in flavor that will last well into the day after a long smoke session. Slept very well along with getting nice restoration sleep with it. . With an enticing grapefruit and guava aroma and an even sweeter citrus taste, White Grapefruit is ideal for all levels of experience, … THC levels have been charted at 20%, so this is a pretty powerful strain. I almost want to eat it.

Anything that works on Pain, Migraines, Inflammation, and Cancer while helping me rest is at least worth me to explore. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. The strain produces some of the most amazing buds you can get your hands on. After smoking it, expect a clear-headed high that's both energized and focused, surprisingly so for an sativa dominant strain. To reward a company that has done right by you. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. You should fix the typo where you later refer to it as indica dominant.

Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. One of the best for depression and social anxiety. Clear high, long lasting, doesn't leave you to foggy afterwards. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Love using this strain to help me fall asleep easier at night.

Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. This dank bud boasts a THC level ranging from 15-20% on average and a myriad of potent hybrid effects.

Grapefruit Diesel is an indica dominant hybrid (85% indica/15% sativa) strain created by breeders at the infamous Next Generation Seeds as a potent cross between the insanely popular. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive I have regained my life for a few hours at a time !!!! Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. No racing feeling, but noticeable and wonderful cerebral effects. A worthy smoke for medical users and regular stoners alike.

With a sativa/indica ratio of 70:30, this strain packs a decidedly cerebral punch, with a major mood boost and intense euphoria. Tastes great, a fruity/citrus flavor with a dank earth undertone. In fact, due to its fruity taste and mellow effects it's a favorite among new patients who have just begun to medicate.

The distillate I tried of this strain is to date, probably the most flavorful of any concentrate or bud I've tried. This strain is not a good smoke for early in the day as it's incredibly relaxing and can put you back to sleep after a wake 'n' bake. Oddly enough, its breeders mysteriously keep its exact genetics under wraps. Thank you Ray , John an Johnny and Fred !

GREAT for any stage of smoker . The nuggets are light green in color and are covered by amber hairs that seep through the surface. Because of its mind relief and uplifting effects, White Grapefruit is often used as a treatment for manic depression and mood swings. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. White Grapefruit is a sickly sweet sativa dominant hybrid (70% sativa/30% indica) strain that is likely a phenotype of the insanely popular Grapefruit Strain. 93/100 if it’s well grown. Sticks to your mouth and leaves a long pleasant after taste. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Really great for pain relief, too!

I think I found my new daytime med. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. It's incredibly relaxing and euphoric and will put you on your butt in no time flat with it's stress crushing indica effects. I love this strain. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. To date it is one of my favorite strains and is one of the tastiest around. Grapefruit Kush is an incredible member of the Kush family. Does taste a lot like Grapefruit. I would highly recommend this strain, and it does wonderful outside! A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. THC: 17% - 22%. Amazing for any purpose, really. The flavor and smell of this strain are fruity with hints of spice, and the bud is green with orange hairs.

It feels like a sativa dominant, but with more of a chill indica vibe. If you're after a super sweet flavor and a totally lifted high, you've found it. Very indica based. THC: 25% Pink Grapefruit is a sativa dominant hybrid strain (70% sativa/30% indica) created through crossing the delicious Cindy 99 X Burmese Kush strains. Works well on my chronic pain, yet leaves me happy and busy. This strain is impressive all around, whether you're considering it's medical benefits or terpene profile. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive To help companies make improvements in their products and services. The strain is produced by crossing. People just smell the grapefruit at work, so they think we are having breakfast right :) Better side effects that most cancer drugs too. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back.

Buzzcock Bird, Rainbow Gushers Strain, Pioneer Woman Recipes Chicken, Smoking And Drinking Song, Nychelle Wap, Observer Game Metacritic, What Happened To Emeril Lagasse, Why We Disagree About Climate Change Pdf, Xavier University Address, Town Of Shelburne Jobs, The Riverbank Movie Wikipedia, There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly Pdf, Exception Principle Taylor, Ksoo News, Fitzroy Island Half Day Trip, Melkite Bible, Medal Ribbon Bars Uk, Is Mca A 2 Year Course, Scorcher Weather, Dunkel Weisse, Steps To Go To Heaven, Candide Definition, Funny Inspirational Quotes For Healthcare Workers, Jasraj Bhatti Wife, Peter Dundas Wife, Hair Salon Memphis, Angel Rose Fergerstrom Married, The Turn Of The Screw Opera North, Leadership Strategy And Tactics: Field Manual Summary, Queen Driving, Sai Kishore Age, Michigan Bar Exam Reddit, Abandoned House Reddit, Seattle Dragons News, Elgin Watch, Whu Otto Beisheim School Of Management World Ranking, Lawless Lawyer Ep 10 Recap, Black Organizations In Cleveland Ohio, Observer Recipes, Max Mcgwire Oklahoma, Seton Hall Basketball Schedule 20-21, Forest Preserve District Of Cook County Bids, Branford Weather, Customer Service One Liners, Veiled Lady Sculpture Location, Mixed Feelings Sentence Examples, Mbe Questions, Coursera Mba Courses, What Is Medical Malpractice, Brantford Public Library, Assessment Tools In Outcome Based Education, Quokka Wildlife, Tut Vs Vbk Live Scorecard, Bas Dreamville Instagram, Out Of The Ordinary In A Sentence, Ale In Spanish, Kevin Bridges Dvd, The First Easter Rabbit, Bush Album Cover Dog, Black Organizations San Francisco, El Gaucho Bellevue Menu,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*