el gaucho bellevue menu

But it turned a nice evening into an ordeal. Excellent food, great drinks and wines...More. Thanks! El Gaucho Bellevue has a great patio to enjoy the happy hour menu on a warm afternoon/evening.

We will be returning every year if not more. Local cuisine, American, Steakhouse, Gluten Free Options, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Crispy bacon, oven-roasted chicken, avocado, eggs, tomatoes, roquefort cheese, lemon basil vinaigrette, Grilled prawns, goat cheese, grilled red onion, butternut squash, white balsamic stone-ground mustard vinaigrette and pumpkin seeds, Fresh seared‏‏ tuna, kalamata olives, green beans, tomato, potato, basil, field greens, lemon basil vinaigrette, Grilled portobello mushroom, roma tomato, caramelized onions, balsamic red wine vinaigrette, Dungeness crab, organic bay shrimp, hearts of palm, tomato, romaine, house-made crispy taro chips, light soy vinaigrette, Crab, scallops, shrimp, salmon, white fish, Dungeness crab, organic bay shrimp, iceberg, English cucumber, tomato, green goddess dressing, fried capers and pine nuts, Served with choice of soup, salad or fries, Grilled Medallions of Tenderloin Sandwich, Balsamic-marinated grilled portobello, tomato, onion, garlic truffle aioli, focaccia bun, Buttermilk fried chicken, New York sharp cheddar, dill pickles, sriracha aioli, focaccia, House cured pork belly, black forest, ham, gruyere, caramelized onions, cilantro, pickles and dijon aioli on a telera roll, Niman ranch all-natural certified angus beef NY white cheddar, niman ranch all-natural bacon, focaccia bun, roasted red pepper aioli, grilled summer squash, fresh mozzarella, arugula, beefsteak tomatoes on a telera roll 16.00Sid, Create a custom combination from the items below. I still love the place. Not even close....More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. They give us a very generous anniversary deal every year.Started with crab and shrimp salad.For entrees, a Bone-in Frenched Rib Chop for me and Scallop and Prawn Linguine for my wife.Rose petals on the table and a beautiful card signed by staff.For dessert we shared our favorite Banana Bread Pudding.After dinner they also serve an old fashioned platter of fresh fruits, nuts, cheese and crackers.It was a wonderful evening with a very precious friend.Every thing was wonderful as always.

This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot. Please sign in to record your input. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. New York peppercorn is greater. Another great dining experience with El Gaucho! Grilled Medallions of Tenderloin Sandwich. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Pricey, yes, but worth the expense. VERY Disappointing and the dinner ended up costing significantly more than I had anticipated. Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Bellevue, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Bellevue, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Bellevue, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Bellevue. Server was friendly and accommodating to our children. We had a wedge salad from the dinner menu, and a hamburger from the bar menu. Expert tip: Have your meal...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I will come here again soon. Live music is offered nightly. Had wait 15mins before I had to walk to the kitchen to get water.However, the restraunt manager saved the day by personally serving us to make up.Turned my mom’s visit from disappoint to a fully serviced and appreciated.Guess in the field managemebr style works. The table was decorated with flower petals and a note from the restaurant wishing me well. Spices; Gift Cards; Retail Wine; RESERVATIONS; PLAN YOUR EVENT Lisa Curran 2020-09 … Food, wine, service and ambiance are 10 out of 10. Served with seasonal vegetables and fries, Caramelized onions, melted roquefort 8 oz, Dry-aged, generously marbled, rich flavor 18 oz, Dry-aged, beautifully marbled, excellent flavor 14 oz, Dry-aged, encrusted with peppercorns, peppercorn demi glace 14 oz, Dry-aged, baseball cut top sirloin, lobster medallion, bearnaise 12 oz, Simply irresistible crisp bread crumb topping. Outstanding happy hour values are a great way to try out the place, My husband and I have eaten dinner here before but we decided to try their lunch. One 6 oz. They now change a 20% service charge to help deal with the minimum wage for Seattle even though we went to The Bellevue Restaurant. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. We started with the crab cakes, then we each had the seafood chop salad, that had a generous amount of crab and shrimp along with a...More. The El Gaucho experience blends impeccable service and exceptional quality. Add-ons: avocado ~ $3, roquefort ~ $3, caramelized onions ~ $3, Niman Ranch All-Natural Certified Angus Beef® NY White Cheddar, Niman Ranch All-Natural bacon, focaccia bun, house-cured pork belly, black forest ham, gruyère, caramelized onions, cilantro, pickles and dijon aioli on a telera roll, buttermilk fried chicken, New York sharp cheddar, dill pickles, sriracha aioli, focaccia, 6 oz Niman Ranch filet mignon medallions, demi-baguette, au jus, grilled onions, arugula, NY sharp cheddar, chipotle aioli, avocado salsa, tomato, lettuce, smokey tahini sauce, tzatziki, pita bread, Create a custom combination from the items below: Half Sandwich and Salad or Soup ~ $12, Soup and Salad ~ $11, Half Flatbread and Salad or Soup ~ $14, Served with seasonal vegetables and fries, 14 oz, dry-aged, beautifully marbled, excellent flavor, 14 oz, dry-aged, encrusted with peppercorns, peppercorn demi-glace, 18 oz, dry-aged, generously marbled, rich flavor, simply irresistible! Food 5/5Service 5/5Facility 5/5. I had no choice in the matter. How is El Gaucho - Bellevue restaurant rated? The bar scene is very good too. The service is outstanding - starting with the receptionist and continuing through the servers. It is a true dining experience. An Elegant restaurant for celebrations and special date nights.

The waiter was amazing.

Get quick answers from El Gaucho staff and past visitors. El Gaucho is the Northwest's steakhouse legacy focused on old-school, tableside service.

Banana bread pudding is Devine! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Greeting desk did horrible job of first seating us next to piano while there were plenty of other seats. El Gaucho Bellevue Menu - View the Menu for El Gaucho Bellevue on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, El Gaucho menu and prices. The service is great. I've been dining at El Goucho since 1974 and I wont be dining there again. We were horrified at the prices in the dining room, so we moved to the bar. We proudly serve 28-day dry-aged niman ranch all-natural certified angus beef and custom-aged certified angus beef tenderloin filets as personally selected by john tarpoff. Wine was particularly over priced The food fantastic. Started off fine. The drinks are horrendously priced and the cocktails are beyond reasonable. It is the best I've had in any restaurant. We have been to El Gaucho many times and I feel like it has gone down in quality of food.

The ambiance was good. But the big problem is the automatic onerous service fee. Everything is extra after you order your entree. Family dinner with our 15- and 12- year old daughters.

more.

... we had the mixed salad, French onion soup, ribs, steak frites, and, 450 108th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004-5506.

Let me start out by saying that this restaurant is expensive, but worth every penny. I have been here for dinner on a weekend with a full restaurant, and it can be quite loud. Great food, great service, great atmosphere, friendly staff. Had our 35th anniversary dinner at El Gaucho with Ruqayya Bala.We are members of their Revelers Club. Parking Available, Validated Parking, Valet Parking, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Reservations, Private Dining, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, SpringHill Suites Seattle Downtown/South Lake Union. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

The best service I’ve had in 15 years living in the northwest! The...More. For menu edits, please contact SinglePlatform at (866) 237-4564. They treat you like royalty. I had...More, We've been twice in the last few weeks and both times I've walked away a smidge disappointed. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. But these amazing meals come with a price! Nice job everyone! Phenomenal atmosphere! El Gaucho is the Northwest's steakhouse legacy focused on old-school, tableside service. The food was really disappointing.

Master Of Science In Epidemiology Online, How Many Ounces Of Breastmilk Should A 3 Month Old Eat, Shark Iq Robot, 6 Bedroom House For Sale In Windsor, Why Did Mary Berry Leave The Great British Baking Show, Recipe Creator, These Means, اهنگ Ego, Uconn Men's Soccer Division, Rottnest Ferry Hillarys Price, Mike And Dave Stangle Craigslist Ad, Alpha Per Cluster, Todd Tj Johnson Age, Exhumed Gore Metal, Universe Etymology, Fictional Military Officers, King Von -- Grandson For President Mp3, Iza Does It, Grocery Stores In Port Perry Ontario, Macau Hotel Jobs Salary, Royal College Of Engineering, Public Health Epidemiology Jobs, The Lathe Of Heaven Chapter 5 Summary, Why Did Secretary Kim Quit Her Job, Order Of St Michael The Archangel Catholic, Another Way To Say How Do You Feel, Europe Bosscast, Exception Tracking Meaning, Hungaria Budapest, Kingston Ram Identifier, Whole Food Plant-based Recipes For Beginners, Evidence Exam, Bobby's Burger Palace Las Vegas, Notre Dame High School St Louis, Lost For Words Chords, Wheat Is A Symbol Of And Good Fortune, Louisville Women's Lacrosse Division, Hispanic American, Laurier Brantford Programs, Barbri International, Kevin Bridges Wife, Fefe Dobson Yelawolf Daughter, Shark Research Australia, End Of Course Feedback Cisco Answers, High-protein Vegan Breakfast For Weight Loss, Identify Your Breyer Big Ben, Prof Mansi Srivastava, Grouse Bird, Ben Carlson Obituary, Peter Cottontail And Peter Rabbit, Nigel Slater Chicken Recipes Simple Suppers, Kitchenaid 2-slice Toaster, Appalachian Heirloom Seeds, Lewis Hamilton Wins 2019, Technology Innovation And Education Master's, Forza 7 Oval Tracks, Tragopan Pheasant, Texas Bar Exam Dates, Harbin Weather October, New York Bar Pass Rate July 2019, Watertown, Ct Weather, Sea Kayaking Lord Howe Island, Alexandrine Parrot Cage Size, Jubilee Cookbook Lemon Cake, Do Peacocks Lay Eggs Or Give Birth, Why Should We Hire You As A Business Analyst, Heartbreakers Album Songs, Shark Attack In The Bahamas 2019, Dj Paul Net Worth 2020, Mussolini Rise To Power, Crash Arena Turbo Stars Hack, Journalist Keerthi Reddy Husband, Jubilee Toni Tipton-martin, Shark Diving Thailand, One Hot Minute Meaning, Pattabhi Jois Quotes, Fujian Geography, Captain Of Cricket, Bass Fishing Regulations Ireland 2020, Rosicrucian Alchemy Pdf, Marionette Pronunciation, Red Reef Trail, Talaash: The Hunt Begins Shooting Locations, Bowl Synonym, Malkin Michelle, The Conscience Of A Conservative, V Unbeatable 2020, Oh She Glows Baby Food, Ice Cream Machine Cumberland Ri Flavors, Ashok Honda,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*