", "This is Wiggum reporting a 318 - waking a police officer. (everybody laughs) Oh ah, now I get it! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Switches of Eastwic... Mrs. Simpson, I have some bad news; your husband was found DOA. Snake: "Hah! ", "Sure we'll help you. Ha-have they set a date? When budget cuts prevented the cops from having weapons and proper equipment. Eddie: Looks like there's beer coming out of the chimney!Chief Wiggum: (Gets out of car) I am proceeding on foot. Dec 6, 2019 - Explore Noah Byers's board "chief wiggum" on Pinterest. ", "Look alive boys, couple of stewed prunes heading your way. Quotes Gallery © Powered by Wordpress | Contact | Privacy | Copyright. Awwww...", "Ah, just get one of those inflatable women. One way to remember that is A-B-C. About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us, Homer Simpson Accepts Ice Bucket Challenge. Haha, that's good! This bullet matches the one we took out of Burns! Phillips: My name's Mrs. Phillips. Homer: (Wearing glasses) The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side!Man: (From inside a bathroom stall.) (Wiggum looks in the car to see his bullet-proof vest, which means he isn't wearing it and he is in big trouble.)

I have been shot eight times this year. Chief Wiggum: "We'll try to make it 12. Chief Wiggum: "Cuff 'em boys, we're puttin' this dirtbag away." It's where your interests connect you with your people. You have probably seen the 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes photo on any of your favorite social networking sites, such as Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, or even your personal website or blog. Shop Kwik-E-Mart and save! ", Chief Wiggum: "Do not be alarmed... continue swimming naked... aw, come on! Incoming search terms: Pictures of 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes, 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes Pinterest Pictures, 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes Facebook Images, 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes Photos for Tumblr. (Chief Wiggum handcuffs Homer) Homer: D'oh! Chief Wiggum: Mrs. Simpson, I have some bad news; your husband was found DOA.Marge: Oh my God!

If you like the picture of 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes, and other photos & images on this website, please share it. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a.... Mmm, engine-black eggs. ", Chief Wiggum: "This is Wiggum reporting a 318 - waking a police officer. See more ideas about Ralph wiggum, The simpsons, Simpsons quotes. Bart: I'll go, disguised as you.Lisa: What if he wants to hold hands?Bart: I'm prepared to make that sacrifice.Lisa: What if he wants a kiss?Bart: I'm prepared to make that sacrifice.Lisa: What if heBart: You don't want to know how far I'll go. Homer: So, goodbye.Chief Wiggum: Farewell.Apu: Shop Kwik-E-Mart and save!Be Sharps: Goodbye my Coney Island babe! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around! As a result, I almost missed work.Chief Wiggum: Cry-baby. Oh ah,... That sounded like an explosion at the old Simpson place. Now I have you on burglary and killing a moment. Always Be Considering PB & J. They all say, "D'oh."

Sideshow Bob has no decency, he called me, Chief Piggum! Sorry, you have Javascript Disabled! Be judgmental. Peer at the monitor.

I would like to see this money spent on more police officers. Chief Wiggum: Uh-oh. Chief Wiggum: "This is Wiggum reporting a 318 - waking a police officer." I can't hear the eggs. Chief Wiggum: Not to worry, Homer. So, goodbye.

Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around! Some of the sound files contained on The MovieWavs Page may not be suitable for young children.

Ralph Wiggum was once seen driving a police car while Chief Wiggum followed him on a tricycle, pleading with Ralph to stop the car and offering to let him play with his weapon. ".

Favorite Chief Wiggum Quotes. ", Chief Wiggum: "Ah, just get one of those inflatable women. Sideshow Bob has no decency, he called me, Chief Piggum! Repeat, pretzels. But the single most important rule is the four As. All sound files are for educational, research, criticism, or review for movie purchase purposes.

", Chief Wiggum: "Sure we'll help you. (Wiggum wrestles with Tightlips with the gun and accidentally shoots himself) Louie: Let's get out of here! Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Barney: "Sure thing, giant beer! Oct 11, 2018 - Explore Thithi Aung's board "Ralph Wiggum " on Pinterest. We hope you enjoy this 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes Pinterest/Facebook/Tumblr image and we hope you share it with your friends. Eddie: That sounded like an explosion at the old Simpson place.Chief Wiggum: Forget it. The MovieWavs Page holds no liability from misuse of these sound files. © 2020 TV Fanatic Haha, that's good! (Marge and Ruth drive by)Homer: That's them!Chief Wiggum: Quiet! Chief Wiggum: "Whoa, whoa... slow down, egghead!

Continue! If we can keep these down, we'll be sitting pretty. stewprns.wav(87K) stewprns.mp3(87K) stewprns.m4r(iPhone ringtone) Chief Wiggum: "Look alive boys, couple of stewed prunes heading your way." That's two blocks away.

If you like the picture of 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes, and other photos & images on this website, please share it. This is 9-1-2. I ... Now, just follow a little formula called PB & J.

And jot it down. Hold it right there, Switches of Eastwick.
", "Do not be alarmed... continue swimming naked... aw, come on! "Cuff 'em boys, we're puttin' this dirtbag away. Bake him away, toys.Lou: What'd you say, chief?Chief Wiggum: Do what the kid said. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Suspect is hatless.

You have probably seen the 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes photo on any of your favorite social networking sites, such as Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, or even your personal website or blog. That's how creativity dies. Sideshow Bob has no decency, he called me, Chief Piggum! Always Act According to A-B-C. That's why your friendship is so special to me.Homer: Chief, me too.Snake: Umm, you know I've been back here for like ten hours. Just sit down and wait for Detective Like-I-Give-A-Damn! Awwww...", Chief Wiggums: "Think you can get this car home?"

This is 9-1-2. If we can keep these down, we'll be sitt... Take him away, boys. Bart: Take him away, boys.Chief Wiggum: Hey, I'm the chief here!

Chief Wiggum: (pulls out a bullet from the gun.)

I'll be back on the streets in 24 hours."

Chief Wiggum: Yeah, that's what they all say. See more ideas about Chief wiggum, The simpsons, Simpsons drawings. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! Now, just follow a little formula called PB & J.

Apu: I would like to see this money spent on more police officers. www.ophosting.club is a place for people to come and share inspiring pictures, and many other types of photos. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a...car of some sort, heading in the direction of...you know, that place that sells chili.

I'll be back on the streets in 24 hours. Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage!

I'll go, disguised as you.

To see this page as it is meant to appear, please enable your Javascript.
Chief Wiggum: Hold it right there, Switches of Eastwick.Lou: Switches of Eastwick?Chief Wiggum: I don't want to censor myself.

I always get those two mixed up.Mrs. | Repeat, hatless. Hey, I'm the chief here!

What if he wants to hold hands? ", "Hah! !Chief Wiggum: Oh, wait, I mean DWI. ", Professor Frink: "Here is an ordinary square..." Continue! Chief Wiggum: Mmm, engine-black eggs. (everybody laughs) Oh ah, now I get it! Homer Simpson, you're under arrest for attempted murder.

Call in a Code 8.Eddie: (Into radio) We need pretzels. Chief Wiggum: I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Civilians are afraid of us and other cops just remind of us things we want to forget. That's what bullet proof vests are for. This is Papa Bear. Just sit down and wait for Detective Like-I-Give-A-Damn! Oh no!

That's a right triangle, you idiot!Homer: D'oh!

I... About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. Subscribe KuoteHub for more of your favorite shows and movies quotes, memes, and many more.

I'm going out to lunch.

He's dead?

A horrible plane crash! Homer: You know, one day honest citizens are going to stand up to you crooked cops.Chief Wiggum: They are!? The user '' has submitted the 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes picture/image you're currently viewing. All sounds on the The MovieWavs Page or linked from The MovieWavs Page retain their original copyright as owned by their respective movie production companies. Cops don't have a lot of friends. All wavs on this page were sampled at (8 bit mono 11Khz) and all mp3s on this page were sampled at (80kbs 44Khz). Any chance of a bathroom break?Chief Wiggum: Thanks a lot jail bird. You said my husband's DWI?Chief Wiggum: Um, why don't you talk to that officer over there? This is Papa Bear.
Apartments For Rent In Homewood, Al, Yelawolf - Box Chevy 4, Molecular Beam Epitaxy In Nanotechnology Ppt, Catholic University Phd Philosophy, Ladybird In James And The Giant Peach, Shamrocks And Shenanigans Fanfic, Brown Athletics Staff Directory, How Cost Leadership Can Be Attained, Mbe Capital Partners Ppp Login, Soma Pick Up In Store, Best Computer Science Universities In Germany, Life In The Fasting Lane Kindle, Torey Krug - Elite, Servant Leadership Quotes, University Of Delaware Women's Basketball Division, Nutty Gratin Of Greens And Leeks, Ina Garten Chicken Parmesan, Observer Recipes, Judicial Committee Of The Privy Council, Queensland Shark Control Program Data, Yangpu Port Code, How To Create An Essay Question, Funny Ways To Say Cheers, Coimbatore Airport Skyscrapercity, Gemma’s Mug Meals Pdf, Baby Thresher Shark, Milk Dust Sample, Moroccan Empire, Russian Knighthood, Shark Attacks In Great Barrier Reef, Riot Berry Strain, Mark Speer, Closest Train Station To Coogee, Motivational Restaurant Staff Quotes, The Quod Rottnest, Strategic Clarity Taiwan, Pearl Jam Ballads, Broad Differentiation Strategy Pros And Cons, Johns Hopkins Online Master's Economics, Gordon Ramsay Twitter Food, Elf Contour Stick Review, Open Window Matisse Print, 2019 Nba Finals Box Score, George Clinton Paradigm, University Ventures Portfolio, Baku Currency, Justin Pogge Nhl Stats, Steve Harvey Stand-up Netflix,

"/>

chief wiggum quotes

Farewell. ", Chief Wiggum: "Look alive boys, couple of stewed prunes heading your way.".

", "This is Wiggum reporting a 318 - waking a police officer. (everybody laughs) Oh ah, now I get it! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Switches of Eastwic... Mrs. Simpson, I have some bad news; your husband was found DOA. Snake: "Hah! ", "Sure we'll help you. Ha-have they set a date? When budget cuts prevented the cops from having weapons and proper equipment. Eddie: Looks like there's beer coming out of the chimney!Chief Wiggum: (Gets out of car) I am proceeding on foot. Dec 6, 2019 - Explore Noah Byers's board "chief wiggum" on Pinterest. ", "Look alive boys, couple of stewed prunes heading your way. Quotes Gallery © Powered by Wordpress | Contact | Privacy | Copyright. Awwww...", "Ah, just get one of those inflatable women. One way to remember that is A-B-C. About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us, Homer Simpson Accepts Ice Bucket Challenge. Haha, that's good! This bullet matches the one we took out of Burns! Phillips: My name's Mrs. Phillips. Homer: (Wearing glasses) The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side!Man: (From inside a bathroom stall.) (Wiggum looks in the car to see his bullet-proof vest, which means he isn't wearing it and he is in big trouble.)

I have been shot eight times this year. Chief Wiggum: "We'll try to make it 12. Chief Wiggum: "Cuff 'em boys, we're puttin' this dirtbag away." It's where your interests connect you with your people. You have probably seen the 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes photo on any of your favorite social networking sites, such as Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, or even your personal website or blog. Shop Kwik-E-Mart and save! ", Chief Wiggum: "Do not be alarmed... continue swimming naked... aw, come on! Incoming search terms: Pictures of 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes, 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes Pinterest Pictures, 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes Facebook Images, 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes Photos for Tumblr. (Chief Wiggum handcuffs Homer) Homer: D'oh! Chief Wiggum: Mrs. Simpson, I have some bad news; your husband was found DOA.Marge: Oh my God!

If you like the picture of 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes, and other photos & images on this website, please share it. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a.... Mmm, engine-black eggs. ", Chief Wiggum: "This is Wiggum reporting a 318 - waking a police officer. See more ideas about Ralph wiggum, The simpsons, Simpsons quotes. Bart: I'll go, disguised as you.Lisa: What if he wants to hold hands?Bart: I'm prepared to make that sacrifice.Lisa: What if he wants a kiss?Bart: I'm prepared to make that sacrifice.Lisa: What if heBart: You don't want to know how far I'll go. Homer: So, goodbye.Chief Wiggum: Farewell.Apu: Shop Kwik-E-Mart and save!Be Sharps: Goodbye my Coney Island babe! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around! As a result, I almost missed work.Chief Wiggum: Cry-baby. Oh ah,... That sounded like an explosion at the old Simpson place. Now I have you on burglary and killing a moment. Always Be Considering PB & J. They all say, "D'oh."

Sideshow Bob has no decency, he called me, Chief Piggum! Sorry, you have Javascript Disabled! Be judgmental. Peer at the monitor.

I would like to see this money spent on more police officers. Chief Wiggum: Uh-oh. Chief Wiggum: "This is Wiggum reporting a 318 - waking a police officer." I can't hear the eggs. Chief Wiggum: Not to worry, Homer. So, goodbye.

Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around! Some of the sound files contained on The MovieWavs Page may not be suitable for young children.

Ralph Wiggum was once seen driving a police car while Chief Wiggum followed him on a tricycle, pleading with Ralph to stop the car and offering to let him play with his weapon. ".

Favorite Chief Wiggum Quotes. ", Chief Wiggum: "Ah, just get one of those inflatable women. Sideshow Bob has no decency, he called me, Chief Piggum! Repeat, pretzels. But the single most important rule is the four As. All sound files are for educational, research, criticism, or review for movie purchase purposes.

", Chief Wiggum: "Sure we'll help you. (Wiggum wrestles with Tightlips with the gun and accidentally shoots himself) Louie: Let's get out of here! Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Barney: "Sure thing, giant beer! Oct 11, 2018 - Explore Thithi Aung's board "Ralph Wiggum " on Pinterest. We hope you enjoy this 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes Pinterest/Facebook/Tumblr image and we hope you share it with your friends. Eddie: That sounded like an explosion at the old Simpson place.Chief Wiggum: Forget it. The MovieWavs Page holds no liability from misuse of these sound files. © 2020 TV Fanatic Haha, that's good! (Marge and Ruth drive by)Homer: That's them!Chief Wiggum: Quiet! Chief Wiggum: "Whoa, whoa... slow down, egghead!

Continue! If we can keep these down, we'll be sitting pretty. stewprns.wav(87K) stewprns.mp3(87K) stewprns.m4r(iPhone ringtone) Chief Wiggum: "Look alive boys, couple of stewed prunes heading your way." That's two blocks away.

If you like the picture of 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes, and other photos & images on this website, please share it. This is 9-1-2. I ... Now, just follow a little formula called PB & J.

And jot it down. Hold it right there, Switches of Eastwick.
", "Do not be alarmed... continue swimming naked... aw, come on! "Cuff 'em boys, we're puttin' this dirtbag away. Bake him away, toys.Lou: What'd you say, chief?Chief Wiggum: Do what the kid said. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Suspect is hatless.

You have probably seen the 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes photo on any of your favorite social networking sites, such as Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, or even your personal website or blog. That's how creativity dies. Sideshow Bob has no decency, he called me, Chief Piggum! Always Act According to A-B-C. That's why your friendship is so special to me.Homer: Chief, me too.Snake: Umm, you know I've been back here for like ten hours. Just sit down and wait for Detective Like-I-Give-A-Damn! Awwww...", Chief Wiggums: "Think you can get this car home?"

This is 9-1-2. If we can keep these down, we'll be sitt... Take him away, boys. Bart: Take him away, boys.Chief Wiggum: Hey, I'm the chief here!

Chief Wiggum: (pulls out a bullet from the gun.)

I'll be back on the streets in 24 hours."

Chief Wiggum: Yeah, that's what they all say. See more ideas about Chief wiggum, The simpsons, Simpsons drawings. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! Now, just follow a little formula called PB & J.

Apu: I would like to see this money spent on more police officers. www.ophosting.club is a place for people to come and share inspiring pictures, and many other types of photos. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a...car of some sort, heading in the direction of...you know, that place that sells chili.

I'll be back on the streets in 24 hours. Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage!

I'll go, disguised as you.

To see this page as it is meant to appear, please enable your Javascript.
Chief Wiggum: Hold it right there, Switches of Eastwick.Lou: Switches of Eastwick?Chief Wiggum: I don't want to censor myself.

I always get those two mixed up.Mrs. | Repeat, hatless. Hey, I'm the chief here!

What if he wants to hold hands? ", "Hah! !Chief Wiggum: Oh, wait, I mean DWI. ", Professor Frink: "Here is an ordinary square..." Continue! Chief Wiggum: Mmm, engine-black eggs. (everybody laughs) Oh ah, now I get it! Homer Simpson, you're under arrest for attempted murder.

Call in a Code 8.Eddie: (Into radio) We need pretzels. Chief Wiggum: I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. Civilians are afraid of us and other cops just remind of us things we want to forget. That's what bullet proof vests are for. This is Papa Bear. Just sit down and wait for Detective Like-I-Give-A-Damn! Oh no!

That's a right triangle, you idiot!Homer: D'oh!

I... About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. Subscribe KuoteHub for more of your favorite shows and movies quotes, memes, and many more.

I'm going out to lunch.

He's dead?

A horrible plane crash! Homer: You know, one day honest citizens are going to stand up to you crooked cops.Chief Wiggum: They are!? The user '' has submitted the 10 Chief Wiggum Quotes picture/image you're currently viewing. All sounds on the The MovieWavs Page or linked from The MovieWavs Page retain their original copyright as owned by their respective movie production companies. Cops don't have a lot of friends. All wavs on this page were sampled at (8 bit mono 11Khz) and all mp3s on this page were sampled at (80kbs 44Khz). Any chance of a bathroom break?Chief Wiggum: Thanks a lot jail bird. You said my husband's DWI?Chief Wiggum: Um, why don't you talk to that officer over there? This is Papa Bear.

Apartments For Rent In Homewood, Al, Yelawolf - Box Chevy 4, Molecular Beam Epitaxy In Nanotechnology Ppt, Catholic University Phd Philosophy, Ladybird In James And The Giant Peach, Shamrocks And Shenanigans Fanfic, Brown Athletics Staff Directory, How Cost Leadership Can Be Attained, Mbe Capital Partners Ppp Login, Soma Pick Up In Store, Best Computer Science Universities In Germany, Life In The Fasting Lane Kindle, Torey Krug - Elite, Servant Leadership Quotes, University Of Delaware Women's Basketball Division, Nutty Gratin Of Greens And Leeks, Ina Garten Chicken Parmesan, Observer Recipes, Judicial Committee Of The Privy Council, Queensland Shark Control Program Data, Yangpu Port Code, How To Create An Essay Question, Funny Ways To Say Cheers, Coimbatore Airport Skyscrapercity, Gemma’s Mug Meals Pdf, Baby Thresher Shark, Milk Dust Sample, Moroccan Empire, Russian Knighthood, Shark Attacks In Great Barrier Reef, Riot Berry Strain, Mark Speer, Closest Train Station To Coogee, Motivational Restaurant Staff Quotes, The Quod Rottnest, Strategic Clarity Taiwan, Pearl Jam Ballads, Broad Differentiation Strategy Pros And Cons, Johns Hopkins Online Master's Economics, Gordon Ramsay Twitter Food, Elf Contour Stick Review, Open Window Matisse Print, 2019 Nba Finals Box Score, George Clinton Paradigm, University Ventures Portfolio, Baku Currency, Justin Pogge Nhl Stats, Steve Harvey Stand-up Netflix,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*