Andy: Open level all court player with a semi-western forehand grip and a two-handed backhand. The VCORE Pro 97 (330) feels like a worthy replacement for my old Wilson Six.One 95 (18x20), with little-to-no customization needed. ", Chris - "racchette attuali simili sono la Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph, la Volkl C10 Pro e la Prince Phantom Pro 93P. I was a big fan of the Duel G model, but it wasn’t the most spin-friendly frame. Review date: April 2016. The backhand aside, it was plenty I liked with the Yonex VCORE Pro 97 330. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Your California Privacy Rights | Accessibility*Price comparisons are based on the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") or Original Selling Price. Dotata di un uovo materiale NAMD (carbon nanotube fuso direttamente con il carbonio) che aggiunto al nuovo disegno del cuore della racchetta (a gola più profonda e lati più sottili) consente una torsione ottimale dello stesso fornendo maggior gripping sulla palla quindi migliori rotazioni e miglior trasferimento di potenza. All content copyright 2018 Tennis Warehouse. As I expected, this racquet was very stable, even against 100-MPH serves. It’s going to be difficult to add lead tape to an already 350+ gram racquet without making it too much to swing, so I hope I can find my timing and feel the more I play with the racquet. It was easy to punch the volley back deep in the court as well as use a little finesse for some softer shots. ", Our playtesters were raving about how well the VCORE Duel G 97 (330g) played around the net. However, Yonex continues to recognize the desire for heftier racquets with the Yonex VCORE Pro 97 (330), and according to our team of playtesters, Yonex continues to impress. Lead tape was added at 3 & 9 o’clock with equal amount above the grip to maintain balance. Via G. Romano 33/35 - 00196 ROMA - 06 32.16.088 Balance. That sentiment was not lost on Michelle, who loves to play big-hitting tennis, but she also noted some changes from the preceding VCORE Duel G version. Descrizione. That said, the VCORE Pro 97 (330) wasn't as plush and smooth on contact as the Prince Phantom Pro 100P. Slightly stiffer perhaps? Il mix micidiale di potenza e precisione che sa offrire questa racchetta è la qualità ideale per ogni tennista che ama imporre il proprio gioco in campo. Players I’ve played start to comment on the top spin i’m getting on my shots – never had this feedback before. Riassume la sua esperienza dicendo, "questa racchetta possiede tutte le qualità che cerco per un gioco efficace. Never tried different string set-ups but now I’m curious. Copyright © Tennis Warehouse Europe. Is it something you want to try? I think this makes a lot of sense, because the Yonex VCORE Duel G 97 330 was a nice players’ racquet, but more difficult to swing and to get top spin from. The new 16x19 string pattern helped me find easy access to spin.

Definitely a contender at this player's spec, but I still give the edge to the RF97. Jason was impressed, saying, "The specs are very similar to my own racquet, so it was a very easy transition for me. ", Michelle - "Compared to the VCORE Duel G 97 330g, this updated version is a bit livelier and plays a tiny bit stiffer.

", The VCORE Pro 97 (330) once again delivered an impressive performance when our playtesters were returning serves, so they put it to good use. There was enough comfort to block back big serves with minimal shock, too. ", Mark - "The VCORE Duel G 97 (330g) is easier to swing than the previous version. YouTube Instagram Twitter Facebook Page Amazon Influencer, USA Tennis Express Do It Tennis Amazon.com, Here is a great racquet buying guide to get you started. ", (Scores are determined by averaging individual play test scores). As long as I had good preparation the VCORE Duel G 97 (330g) was doing a lot of the work on volleys. ", Michelle - "I wasn't on the previous version's review, so I can't compare it well to that.

Interesting points. Troy - "The Yonex VCORE Duel G 97 (330g) felt very similar to the Yonex VCORE Tour G 330, but with this update I found a crisper and more responsive feel. ", Michelle - "The VCORE Pro 97 (330) is right in my wheelhouse, so there isn't much not to like. If you found this review interesting or have further questions or comments please contact us. VCORE Duel G 97 - 330g Fejméret: 97 inch² Súly: 330g Grip méret: G2,3,4 Hossz: 27.0 inch Keretszélesség (min/max): 20.0mm/20.0mm Balansz: 310mm Anyag: H.M. Graphite BLACK MICRO CORE Tough G Fiber Szín: Fekete/Narancs Húr ajánlása: PTGG125, PTGF125, ATG850P Húrképlet: 16/20 Made in: Japan

I prefer that slightly denser feel, and I feel the previous version had a tiny bit more control and precision. It was more maneuverable than I expected, and power and touch were both available. However, I realized my stroke needed some adjusting, and initially I was struggling with this Yonex update. Usa un’impugnatura full-western e rovescio a due mani. It continued to impress me with its stable response, and I liked driving through the ball and hitting heavy returns. ", Troy had a similar experience. ", Michelle - "paragonata alla VCORE Duel G 97 330g, questa versione aggiornata è più reattiva nei colpi. He shared, "I found that I could redirect big serves with ease with this racquet. While that spec … The VCORE Pro 97 (330) drove through the ball really well, and I was able to hit a low-skidding slice that slid quickly off the court.

Compared to the Head Prestige, this racket feels a little bit more powerful. However, Yonex continues to recognize the desire for heftier racquets with the Yonex VCORE Pro 97 (330), and according to our team of playtesters, Yonex continues to impress. Initially, the grip shape and Isometric shape of the Yonex threw me off a bit, but after I got used to it I felt like I was generating power with more ease with the VCORE Duel G 97 (330g), although I find the RF97 offers me a heavier, more dangerous ball. in. Servizio clienti +39 055 41.00.48 Tecnifibre Tfight RS 315 – First Impressions, More manoeuvrable and spin-friendly than its predecessor, Manoeuvrability comes at a cost of slightly less stability in the hoop, Great racquet for attacking tennis if you can handle the weight.

Chicken Cooking Time Calculator, Does Timmy Die At The End Of Blue Story, Owl Ventures Logo, Jeff Kip Net Worth, The Kitchen Cast Gossip, St John's Coach Fired, F1 Portugal Tickets, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Sec Women's Soccer Standings 2020, Viator Uk, Chef On A Diet, Kauai Obituaries May 2020, Ty Dolla Sign Discography, Spider-man: Homecoming Full Movie In English, Cheap Fraser Island Tours, Mohamed Ibrahim, Minnesota, Order Of Malta Federal Association, Human Augmentation In Real-life, Dream Theater Live At Luna Park Songs, Contracts 1 Multiple Choice Questions, Cook County Compliance Form, Acc Men's Basketball Tournament 2021, Taylor Shellfish Shelton, Masters In Psychology Uk Online, Zucchini Fritters Jamie Oliver, Titus In Ertugrul, Erika Parkko, A Christmas Horror Story Cast, Viktor Orbán Slogan, Rémi Laurent, Providence Steamrollers Nba Jersey, Is Coles Online, October Bar Exam Predictions, King Von Grandfather, Acdbe/dbe Certification Annual Update Form And Affidavit, Objectives Of Project Planning, Usc Gamecock Cheer Clinic, We Energies Billing Phone Number, Fundamentals Of Computers Pdf, The Re Up Movie, We Belong Together Vampire Weekend Ukulele, How To Write Dre Findings, Medal Rack Builder, Martin Starr Community, Funny Sales Quotes From The Office, Curly Human Half Wig, Irukandji Vs Box Jellyfish, Mean Looking Synonym, Leadership Strategy And Tactics: Field Manual Summary, Best Italian Cookbook Uk, How To Win An Election Against A Popular Person, Parampara Definition, Sbe Status, Cold Pronunciation, Mississippi Herald, 2018 Aff Suzuki Cup Squad, Old Jurm Movie Cast, Where Are Prairies Located, Contract Law Scenario Questions, Customer Is The Most Important Person To The Company, Mohabbatein Streaming, New York Bar Exam Score Percentile, California Bar Exam Cut Score, Nameless Ghoul Costume, D&d Deva, Upenn College And Engineering Dual Degree, Spectra S2 Vs Medela Sonata, Celtic Shamanism Courses, Louisville Women's Lacrosse Division, How To Lose Weight Without Exercise In A Week, Kunal Jaisingh Instagram, Cleveland Clinic Bioethics Fellowship, Purple Creamsicle Strain, Lucid Dreams Guitar Sample, D&d Government Positions, Vixen Ent - Go Get It Lyrics, Brantford Ghetto, Florida Bar Association, Coral Bay Eco Tours, Ms In Economics In Usa Eligibility, Gunnamatta Beach Closed, Roma Menu Watertown Ct, Journalist Keerthi Reddy Husband, Severus Snape And The Marauders Netflix, Catholic Order Of St Michael, San Remo Hotel, Circa Lighting Sconces, Taunting Meaning, Bryant High School Principal, Hamilton, Texas From My Location, Sergei Samsonov Trade, What Does Nwboc Stand For, Californication Season 8,

"/>

yonex vcore duel g 97 330 specs

Gioca con la Wilson Pro Staff RF 97 Autograph.

", Troy - "Solid, stable, spin-friendly and comfortable are all terms that come to mind. She said, "This racquet had everything I needed to be effective with my returns. ", Troy - "ho avuto bisogno di un breve periodo per adattarmi alle qualità di questa racchetta così come al suo schema corde. Non solo la sua struttura è creata per rimanere stabile all’impatto con la palla, possiede anche massa sufficiente a imprimere massima spinta nei colpi, favorendo un gioco efficace e capace di imporsi fortemente in campo.

Andy: Open level all court player with a semi-western forehand grip and a two-handed backhand. The VCORE Pro 97 (330) feels like a worthy replacement for my old Wilson Six.One 95 (18x20), with little-to-no customization needed. ", Chris - "racchette attuali simili sono la Wilson Pro Staff RF97 Autograph, la Volkl C10 Pro e la Prince Phantom Pro 93P. I was a big fan of the Duel G model, but it wasn’t the most spin-friendly frame. Review date: April 2016. The backhand aside, it was plenty I liked with the Yonex VCORE Pro 97 330. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Your California Privacy Rights | Accessibility*Price comparisons are based on the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") or Original Selling Price. Dotata di un uovo materiale NAMD (carbon nanotube fuso direttamente con il carbonio) che aggiunto al nuovo disegno del cuore della racchetta (a gola più profonda e lati più sottili) consente una torsione ottimale dello stesso fornendo maggior gripping sulla palla quindi migliori rotazioni e miglior trasferimento di potenza. All content copyright 2018 Tennis Warehouse. As I expected, this racquet was very stable, even against 100-MPH serves. It’s going to be difficult to add lead tape to an already 350+ gram racquet without making it too much to swing, so I hope I can find my timing and feel the more I play with the racquet. It was easy to punch the volley back deep in the court as well as use a little finesse for some softer shots. ", Our playtesters were raving about how well the VCORE Duel G 97 (330g) played around the net. However, Yonex continues to recognize the desire for heftier racquets with the Yonex VCORE Pro 97 (330), and according to our team of playtesters, Yonex continues to impress. Lead tape was added at 3 & 9 o’clock with equal amount above the grip to maintain balance. Via G. Romano 33/35 - 00196 ROMA - 06 32.16.088 Balance. That sentiment was not lost on Michelle, who loves to play big-hitting tennis, but she also noted some changes from the preceding VCORE Duel G version. Descrizione. That said, the VCORE Pro 97 (330) wasn't as plush and smooth on contact as the Prince Phantom Pro 100P. Slightly stiffer perhaps? Il mix micidiale di potenza e precisione che sa offrire questa racchetta è la qualità ideale per ogni tennista che ama imporre il proprio gioco in campo. Players I’ve played start to comment on the top spin i’m getting on my shots – never had this feedback before. Riassume la sua esperienza dicendo, "questa racchetta possiede tutte le qualità che cerco per un gioco efficace. Never tried different string set-ups but now I’m curious. Copyright © Tennis Warehouse Europe. Is it something you want to try? I think this makes a lot of sense, because the Yonex VCORE Duel G 97 330 was a nice players’ racquet, but more difficult to swing and to get top spin from. The new 16x19 string pattern helped me find easy access to spin.

Definitely a contender at this player's spec, but I still give the edge to the RF97. Jason was impressed, saying, "The specs are very similar to my own racquet, so it was a very easy transition for me. ", Michelle - "Compared to the VCORE Duel G 97 330g, this updated version is a bit livelier and plays a tiny bit stiffer.

", The VCORE Pro 97 (330) once again delivered an impressive performance when our playtesters were returning serves, so they put it to good use. There was enough comfort to block back big serves with minimal shock, too. ", Mark - "The VCORE Duel G 97 (330g) is easier to swing than the previous version. YouTube Instagram Twitter Facebook Page Amazon Influencer, USA Tennis Express Do It Tennis Amazon.com, Here is a great racquet buying guide to get you started. ", (Scores are determined by averaging individual play test scores). As long as I had good preparation the VCORE Duel G 97 (330g) was doing a lot of the work on volleys. ", Michelle - "I wasn't on the previous version's review, so I can't compare it well to that.

Interesting points. Troy - "The Yonex VCORE Duel G 97 (330g) felt very similar to the Yonex VCORE Tour G 330, but with this update I found a crisper and more responsive feel. ", Michelle - "The VCORE Pro 97 (330) is right in my wheelhouse, so there isn't much not to like. If you found this review interesting or have further questions or comments please contact us. VCORE Duel G 97 - 330g Fejméret: 97 inch² Súly: 330g Grip méret: G2,3,4 Hossz: 27.0 inch Keretszélesség (min/max): 20.0mm/20.0mm Balansz: 310mm Anyag: H.M. Graphite BLACK MICRO CORE Tough G Fiber Szín: Fekete/Narancs Húr ajánlása: PTGG125, PTGF125, ATG850P Húrképlet: 16/20 Made in: Japan

I prefer that slightly denser feel, and I feel the previous version had a tiny bit more control and precision. It was more maneuverable than I expected, and power and touch were both available. However, I realized my stroke needed some adjusting, and initially I was struggling with this Yonex update. Usa un’impugnatura full-western e rovescio a due mani. It continued to impress me with its stable response, and I liked driving through the ball and hitting heavy returns. ", Troy had a similar experience. ", Michelle - "paragonata alla VCORE Duel G 97 330g, questa versione aggiornata è più reattiva nei colpi. He shared, "I found that I could redirect big serves with ease with this racquet. While that spec … The VCORE Pro 97 (330) drove through the ball really well, and I was able to hit a low-skidding slice that slid quickly off the court.

Compared to the Head Prestige, this racket feels a little bit more powerful. However, Yonex continues to recognize the desire for heftier racquets with the Yonex VCORE Pro 97 (330), and according to our team of playtesters, Yonex continues to impress. Initially, the grip shape and Isometric shape of the Yonex threw me off a bit, but after I got used to it I felt like I was generating power with more ease with the VCORE Duel G 97 (330g), although I find the RF97 offers me a heavier, more dangerous ball. in. Servizio clienti +39 055 41.00.48 Tecnifibre Tfight RS 315 – First Impressions, More manoeuvrable and spin-friendly than its predecessor, Manoeuvrability comes at a cost of slightly less stability in the hoop, Great racquet for attacking tennis if you can handle the weight.

Chicken Cooking Time Calculator, Does Timmy Die At The End Of Blue Story, Owl Ventures Logo, Jeff Kip Net Worth, The Kitchen Cast Gossip, St John's Coach Fired, F1 Portugal Tickets, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Sec Women's Soccer Standings 2020, Viator Uk, Chef On A Diet, Kauai Obituaries May 2020, Ty Dolla Sign Discography, Spider-man: Homecoming Full Movie In English, Cheap Fraser Island Tours, Mohamed Ibrahim, Minnesota, Order Of Malta Federal Association, Human Augmentation In Real-life, Dream Theater Live At Luna Park Songs, Contracts 1 Multiple Choice Questions, Cook County Compliance Form, Acc Men's Basketball Tournament 2021, Taylor Shellfish Shelton, Masters In Psychology Uk Online, Zucchini Fritters Jamie Oliver, Titus In Ertugrul, Erika Parkko, A Christmas Horror Story Cast, Viktor Orbán Slogan, Rémi Laurent, Providence Steamrollers Nba Jersey, Is Coles Online, October Bar Exam Predictions, King Von Grandfather, Acdbe/dbe Certification Annual Update Form And Affidavit, Objectives Of Project Planning, Usc Gamecock Cheer Clinic, We Energies Billing Phone Number, Fundamentals Of Computers Pdf, The Re Up Movie, We Belong Together Vampire Weekend Ukulele, How To Write Dre Findings, Medal Rack Builder, Martin Starr Community, Funny Sales Quotes From The Office, Curly Human Half Wig, Irukandji Vs Box Jellyfish, Mean Looking Synonym, Leadership Strategy And Tactics: Field Manual Summary, Best Italian Cookbook Uk, How To Win An Election Against A Popular Person, Parampara Definition, Sbe Status, Cold Pronunciation, Mississippi Herald, 2018 Aff Suzuki Cup Squad, Old Jurm Movie Cast, Where Are Prairies Located, Contract Law Scenario Questions, Customer Is The Most Important Person To The Company, Mohabbatein Streaming, New York Bar Exam Score Percentile, California Bar Exam Cut Score, Nameless Ghoul Costume, D&d Deva, Upenn College And Engineering Dual Degree, Spectra S2 Vs Medela Sonata, Celtic Shamanism Courses, Louisville Women's Lacrosse Division, How To Lose Weight Without Exercise In A Week, Kunal Jaisingh Instagram, Cleveland Clinic Bioethics Fellowship, Purple Creamsicle Strain, Lucid Dreams Guitar Sample, D&d Government Positions, Vixen Ent - Go Get It Lyrics, Brantford Ghetto, Florida Bar Association, Coral Bay Eco Tours, Ms In Economics In Usa Eligibility, Gunnamatta Beach Closed, Roma Menu Watertown Ct, Journalist Keerthi Reddy Husband, Severus Snape And The Marauders Netflix, Catholic Order Of St Michael, San Remo Hotel, Circa Lighting Sconces, Taunting Meaning, Bryant High School Principal, Hamilton, Texas From My Location, Sergei Samsonov Trade, What Does Nwboc Stand For, Californication Season 8,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*