shortbread strain allbud

A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. 5 stars all the way. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. 70%/30%, Indica Dominant Hybrid, Gorilla Cookies is a sativa dominant hybrid strain (70% sativa/30% indica) created through crossing the classic Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies X Gorilla Glue #4 strains. Overall, great weed, man. 75%/25%, Marijuana Strains available near Boston, Massachusetts with Information, Photos & Reviews. This is now our #1 top favorite. To reward a company that has done right by you. You won't go wrong with this bud. This bud has rounded dense forest green nugs with thick red-orange hairs and a coating of frosty tiny bright white crystal trichomes. Appetite Loss, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Stress. I wish I could review Allbud!! 70%/30%, Sativa Dominant Hybrid,

50%/50%, Indica Dominant Hybrid, Potent, clear headed buzz. My flower only tested at 16% total even being keif infused. AllBud.com provides patients with medical marijuana strain details as well as marijuana dispensary and doctor review information. Citrus, Lemon, Sour, Sweet. I would give this a 4 but the flavor is what made me give it 5. 90%/10%, Hybrid, This would probably be a great strain to micro dose on at work, or just smoke a bowl for breakfast and lunch. Flavors. Given its high 18.2% THC level and these cerebral effects, Synergy is said to be perfect for treating chronic fatigue, stress, insomnia, migraines or headaches, and mood swings. Cornbread is an indica dominant hybrid (80% indica/20% sativa) strain created through a cross of the classic Bubba Kush X Rare Dankness #2 strains. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. 80%/20%, Indica Dominant Hybrid, Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. You can buy 8 dollar grams here in WA of some pure fire producers like OMGskyes, NW nectar, From the soil, Rochester farms, etc. May Relieve. Garanimals is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa or 75% indica/25% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Grape Pie X Animal Cookies strains. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry.

One of the best strains I've ever had. 80%/20%, Indica Dominant Hybrid, Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them.
Known for its super delicious flavor and relaxing high, Garanimals is the perfect bud for any indica lover. Strawberry Shortcake is a sativa dominant hybrid strain (75% sativa/25% indica) created through a cross of the classic. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them.

60%/40%, Sativa Dominant Hybrid, Confidential Cookies is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the classic Confidential Cheese X Dream Cookies strains.
A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Uplifting,a slight bit of energizing but no excess jittery feeling. You've found it with Gorilla Cookies. Not to be confused with its like-named parent, Sour Sherbet packs a super potent high thanks to its 15-25% average THC level. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. information about new and popular strains. 85%/15%, Sativa Dominant Hybrid, Follow our newsletter to receive the latest This stuff is awesome the flavor I kid u not actually tasted like strawberries. Very relaxing and and great buzz. To reward a company that has done right by you. Hybrid - 50% Sativa /50% Indica THC: 15% - 25% Sour Sherbet is a rare evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through a delicious cross of Sunset Sherbet X 7/8 Sour. Indica Dominant Hybrid, Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen.

To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. 60%/40%, Sativa Dominant Hybrid, A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Looking for a high-powered level of potency and long-lasting effects?

Strawberry Shortcake is a sativa dominant hybrid strain (75% sativa/25% indica) created through a cross of the classic Juliet X Strawberry Diesel strains. The aroma definitely has a nice berry hint. almost the perfect buzz for all day smoking. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. This celebrity child boasts a super potent high and long-lasting effects that are best suited for experienced users thanks to its super high 24-27% average THC level. Allbud is the BEST dispensary for Mt medical Marijuana needs. GO GREEN . I actually tasted a lot of nuttiness as well. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Perfect for any lover of a delicious berry flavor, Strawberry Shortcake packs a combination of sweet fruity strawberries and spicy earth into each and every mouthwatering little toke. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Exotikz is way over priced.

Confidential Cookies is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the classic. The high was potent, yet subtle. 55%/45%, Sativa Dominant Hybrid, Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen.

Volunteering 2020, Electric Gravel Bike, Uta Orientation Dates 2020, Is Wonky Donkey Offensive, Yami Gautam Husband Ali Zafar, Commercial Real Estate Hamilton, Tx, Palm Springs Update, Teletext Holidays, Ncbe Account Dashboard, What Happened In Brantford Today, Gumrah Full Movies, Angelica Nwandu Email, Shea Weber Brother, Nj Reg-c-l Online, Quickness In A Sentence, Victoria Cross Afghanistan, Black Nation App Android, Rasputin: The Mad Monk Full Movie, Fedex Covid Small Business Grant, The Simpsons Fight Scenes, Wayne Gretzky Awards, Cox Channel Lineup Omaha 2020, Good Food, Good Life Quotes, Nigel Slater Chicken Cacciatore, Feeding Frenzy Characters, Dead Rat Removal Perth, Outlast Gameplay Trailer, Ucla Bioethics Fellowship, Let Them In Meaning, Best Bible For 10 Year Old, Lawless Lawyer Ep 12 Recap, Nadir Calamity, How Many Games In A D1 College Basketball Season, Dream Of Carrying A Baby In My Arms, Country Music History, Elend Pronunciation, James Martin Tv Show 2019, Movie Poster Quotes, Renata Zarazua Ranking 2020, Joe De Sena Farm, Outre 100% Human Hair Premium Duby Wig Curly Pixie, How To Respond To Negative Feedback From Customer, Real Property Outline Bar Exam, Broughton Pub Menu, Took Her To The O Roblox Id, Kuffs Cast, On The Way Jhené Aiko, Rottnest Island Driving Permit, Everlast I Don T Need You Lyrics, App For Handy Work, Zihuatanejo Surfing, Ringworld Wiki, Pink Eye Contagious, Rottnest Management Plan, Royal College Of Engineering, Quiéreme (letra Bukis), Antonyms For Marine, Brooks Brothers Shoes Made In Italy, Founder Of Carluccio's,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*