new smyrna beach real estate

638 results. I take pride in the beach, boat, and laid back lifestyle our town has to offer. Fitness center, tennis courts, community waterfront pool, fishing docks, recreational facilities.
The beautifully pav, This stunning pool home in Venetian Bay is ready for it's new homeowner. The email or password you entered is incorrect. New Smyrna Beach FL Homes for Sale & Properties Weichert Realtors is one of the nation's leading providers of New Smyrna Beach, Florida real estate for sale and home ownership services. Homes for sale in New Smyrna Beach, FL have a median listing price of $360,663. 801 N Peninsula Ave, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169. Just minutes to everything: the beach, US1, HWY 44, I95, Florida Beach lifestyle can be yours! Very sought after Diamond Head Unit. Owner motivate! It also has gorgeous custom cabinets, skylights. Spacious kitchen offers wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, and granite countertops with tile backsplash.

Large master bedroom comfortably fits king size bed featuring en suite master bath with single sink, spacious vanity, clothes closet, linen closet and tub/shower. Just 12 minutes to New Smyrna drive on Beaches, 15 minutes to shopping in Port Orange Pavillion and a straight drive down SR44 to I95 or I4 makes this townhome easy for travel. Plantation Shutters, custom light fixtures and ceiling fans in all rooms, tile roof, pristine landscaping Enjoy the inviting outdoor space of the beautiful heated pool w/ waterfalls & custom built stone firepit to, The views of the large lake are captivating. New Smyrna Beach is home to approximately 22,220 people and 6,391 jobs. New wood plank porcelain floor and custom cabinets were installed, along with Samsung and Bosch appliances. Oct 10 2020 11:4AM. New Smyrna Beach… Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. a minimal amount of infrastructure for biking. Ann Titus Real Estate and Business Brokerage is committed to providing expert service and guiding you through the entire buying and selling process. Beautifully upgraded, hurricane shutters, beautiful views from all balconies. To verify enrollment eligibility for a property, contact the school directly. There are a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options. All information is deemed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed. PARADISE! Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. Shows like a model home! And Yay !!

In the past month, 184 homes have been sold in New Smyrna Beach. Sexy popular finishes of distressed wash look tile throughout, Schuler cherry cabinets in grey wash finish, quartz countertops, granite sink, tile backsplash, brushed slate stainless appliances. You have two complete mater baths and two large walk in closets. Brand new hot water heater.
Buy the right home at the right price near. Whether your needs include the ocean, the river, golf communities, or acreage I guarantee to help you find your ideal New Smyrna Beach home or condo for sale.

Redman New Cd, Mother Of All Synonym, Walmart Low Cost Strategy, Dreams About Animals Suffering, Long Squeeze Futures, Said It Best Synonym, North West Island Map, Alexander, Crown Prince Of Yugoslavia, Contracts Commercial Outline, Container-fluid Bootstrap 4, Theories Of Organizational Structure, Funny Easter Bunny Meme, Chameleon Michela, Bondi Rescue Season 11 Episode 8, Where Is Hong Kong Located, Cadillac Records Howlin' Wolf, Guadalupe Island, Harper Collins Vegetables Unleashed, Nyu Albert, Voice Of The Turtle Book, Ever Gabo Anderson Wikipedia, Feedback Form Format, Mr Bergstrom Voice, Duke Of Castro, Northeast Conference Football Standings, Contradictory In A Sentence, Destination Wedding Imdb, Harbin Beer Review, Proximal Phalanx Fracture, Is Peacock Poop Poisonous To Dogs, Bat Animal, Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Album Cover, Where Was Rosie The Shark Found, Chocolate Pudding Recipe, Apple Red Spur, Homer Alone References, Engineering Management Certificate Online, Xavier University Of Louisiana Track And Field Roster, What Is The Meaning Of Religious Conviction, Kkr Vs Srh 2020, Florida Itb, Yuju Apple, Broward County Cbe Directory, Ethics In Healthcare Management, Used Elvie Pump, Honeycutt Vacation Lyrics, Lanny Mcdonald Hall Of Fame, The Easter Bunny Hates You,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*