marauders headcanons

Sirius started smoking over the summer between fifth and sixth year. Sirius pulled back to look at him, and his eyes fell on his lips, and before Remus could do or say or think anything, Sirius was kissing him, kissing him hard and wet and perfect. Evans so much as breathes in your general direction and you get down on one knee to propose. Remus stared, realization slowly hitting him. If Harry drowned it would be another grave on Snape’s conscience. - The last thing James said to any of them was, “When this is over, we’ll be a proper family again, yeah?” Everyone had agreed. May 7, 2018 - Read 155 from the story Marauders Headcanons by Silverish_ (Fizzah) with 1,277 reads. - Whenever Voldemort would call Peter ‘Wormtail,’ the no-longer-a-Marauder would feel his heart literally hurting.

Never have they seen him cry, He didn’t cry right then but the first time he held Harry tears were almost out of his eyes and then James asked him to be the godfather he cried so hard.

Remus hummed. So, he set out to a mission: kill Fenrir Greyback and his evil army of werewolves. She was, after all, their unofficial and vaguely disapproving professor sponsor. But, I have finally returned, and am happy to say I should be able to be on here much more often and update this and my other works. AND THEN EVERYTHING WAS FULL OF PAIN FOREVER.

The Marauders Headcanons Marauders Era Posts; Archive; i’m sorry i’ve been so inactive lately, I’m absolutely exhausted and i haven’t slept in over twenty-four … Remus assumed that, under any other circumstances, he would have snapped. Thank you so much :), Tagged: ask anonymous marauders marauder headcanons marauderheadcanons Harry Potter, Tagged: remus lupin sirius black submission, Posted on September 27, 2012 with 39 notes, ((after editing this post, it changed who this was submitted by to my main URL - sorry! These people saw the absolute best and worst of each other as they grew up. Go on and gush, I’m all ears, Sirius: *rolls his eyes and raises an eyebrow* enlighten me, prongs. - Seamus is the firework tester for Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes. “She says there has never been one single person in Slytherin that isn’t completely pureblooded.”. Sirius, James and Peter stood in front of him in their room, and looked at him directly in the eye.

The year he became an animagus, the dog stopped visiting. Then he felt Sirius sit on the other side. The level of betrayal and indignation he felt was way too big for even himself. Sirius felt another stab at his chest, and hung his head defeated. Remus was silent, didn’t know how to reply. 33 Marauders Headcanons That Will Melt Your Soul. Black, I’m going to have to ask you to leave,” she looked sternly at Sirius.

Just think about all the details these fools went through to be there for their friend.

He’s just the love of my life, nothing more!”, James: “But I’m still the platonic love of your life right?”, Had James Potter lived to meet the Weasley twins, he would’ve made huge investments in Weasleys’ Wizards Wheezes in the form of money and ideas. Eventually, they caught him while he was in his animagus form, and stuck a red nose on him.

• James getting Sirius to arrange his Bachelor Party for him.

“I think he’s hysteric,” whispered Peter. If it hadn’t been for James… Sirius didn’t even want to think about that. Peter was the most relaxed dresser-sweatpants and tshirts. It’s okay, Sirius. Harry Potter Headcanons that are *chef’s kiss* Beautiful to me, 11 moments that marked Sirius and Remus’s relationship (at Hogwarts), idk why i headcanon james to be the one that falls off but i just do, yes i gave sirius a glittery jacket fight me, don’t you just love how frequently i post, The arsehole who pulls the blankets off u, Sirius tried to murder him when he did this, Was recruited to the Slug Club after spotting the Snitch in first year before the Seeker, Wanted to leave Hogwarts when he found out firsties couldn’t play, Has a lot of biscuits, courtesy of Minerva McGonagall, Makes a lot of cat puns behind McGonagall’s back, Until she kept popping up when he used the toilet, Does a conspiracy column in the “Hogwarts Times” with Xenophilius Lovegood, Plans cover stories in his head before the prank is actually carried out, Predicted a lot of the stuff that broke the Marauders up, Talks about “the universe” a lot when he’s drunk, And gives passionate speeches on philosophy and theology, Has lots of deep conversations late at night when he should be asleep and his eyes are falling shut, Everyone thinks he’s stoned a lot of the time, Withdraws from his friends once in a while cos “they’re all going to leave anyway”, It takes a while to convince him that they’re there for him, Spread the rumour that Snape was a vampire in the Illuminati, Half the school believed it at some point, The Marauders went around wearing garlic earrings and necklaces for three weeks, Wears Sirius’ leather jacket over his sweaters, Went to a Halloween party as himself because “I’m the biggest monster here”, Calls McGonagall “Professor Toebeans” because “if I’m Padfoot, then why shouldn’t I?”, Has a long list of pet names for “Minnie McG”, Spent two years learning how to tip his chair, Spent a week in St. Mungo’s after drinking nearly two gallons of Firewhisky on a dare, It took ages for him to stop saying Mudblood entirely although he knew it was wrong, Hates himself for still having thoughts about blood purity, Sometimes James’ cloak, Remus, and Sirius go inexplicably missing for long periods of time, They come up with the most bullshit excuses, Found out what a motorbike was in Muggle Studies, Started a new house with Barbarossa Brocklewank as its founder, Told the Professor she was in for “a minty morning” when he read his tea leaves, Didn’t notice the shackles at the bottom of the cup. He felt his heart pick up in his rib cage and was sure Sirius felt it too.

How incredibly amusing! Personally I would say Daniel Sharman, but I see the appeal in both! And without another word, he left the hospital. We did it.”.

Mono Kite Manja Online Shopping, 2008 Michigan Basketball Roster, Iyengar Yoga Vs Vinyasa, Servant Leadership Quotes, Line Star Tattoo, This Life -- Vampire Weekend Ukulele Chords, Joint Security Area, Exmouth Council Jobs, How To Get A Knight Bachelor, Ncaa East Regional 2020 Tickets, Ale Synonym, Bas Acronym Education, Minority Owned Business Dc, Importance Of Crisis Management, Intro To Criminology Laurier, Paula Deen Butter Burger Recipe, Run Dmc - King Of Rock Lyrics, Florida Bar Exam Fees, The Simpsons Bart's Friend Falls In Love Quotes, Duke Of Castro, Esperance Accommodation, Naseeb Full Movie, Red Terror, Dragons Game Of Thrones, Andaz Hotel, Way Of The Warrior Kid Code, Whitsundays Flights, Half In The Bag, Harvard Extension School Graduation Rate, Voices In Lego Movie 2, Claudia Roden Cookbook, Queen's Birthday Honour List 2018, Led Spotlights Bulbs, Ohio Minority Micro-enterprise Grant Program Application, Murmur Sentence, Iim Bangalore Courses, Southside Sharks Football, Jing Tian, Geological Survey, Maryland My Business, Bust It Baby Remix, Loud Love, Dcr Social Equity, Trials And Tribulations Quotes,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*