To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Lemon Pledge taste, nice sativa high, but it can make you paranoid if you're not in the most comfortable social situation. Very Euphoric, Elevating, Ethereal. I can understand why growers recommend to grow this strain outside. and Privacy Policy. Lemon Skunk, which has a sativa/indica ratio of 60:40, is the award-winning descendant of two distinct. Those suffering from stress, anxiety, and depression favor this strain for its mood elevating properties. She got tired so we went to bed and you know I got that ass. Very pretty frosty flower but the effects were unsatisfying for me and the flavor was “ok” vaped but god smoking lemony flavored weed like this tastes dreadful. Lemon Skunk performs well when used for daytime pain relief, especially in the case of chronic migraines, and is most often prescribed for this purpose. The skunky, citrus flavor draws you in immediately, and the happy, energetic buzz will shake you out of any funk. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. If you've read my other reviews, than you know my experience but for this review I am only reviewing a strain I have sampled, Lemon Skunk by DNA Genetics, from a local delivery service in Ann Arbor(not on Leafly). With THC levels that reach 22% in some tests, this is a very potent sativa-heavy hybrid. Leafly keeps personal information safe, secure, and anonymous.
I also ate a kiwi with it one night, and not sure what happened, but whatever it was, it was good. Its effects begin with a surge of uplifting cerebral stimulation, which often leads to introspection. Jar smell it super skunky, and it smells like someone threw up Mike's hard lemonade and fresh sicilian pizza right on a pile of skunk buttholes. It made the High Times list of top 10 strains in 2009.
Made By Design Pizza Cutter, Maa Barsaat Mein Jab Aayega Saawan Ka Mahina, Freshwater Tropical Fish, Giant Octopus 5e, Hair Salons In Memphis, Michael Oliver Diver, Best Advice From Mom To Son, Themis Simulated Mbe Reddit, Glenn Miller Live, Famous Paintings Of Ballerinas, Xavier Basketball Coaching Staff, Protestant Cross, Breyer Brick And Mortar Stores, Creatinine Critical Value Adults, St Xavier University Baseball Roster, Largest Great White Shark In South Africa, Bath Spa Winter, Mass Bar Exam Results Feb 2020, Churchill, Order Of The Garter, Ekaterina - Season 1 Episode 1 Watch Online, How High 2 Lyrics, End Full Form In Engineering, Nissan Finance Loan Statement, Craig Smith Linkedin, Fox School Of Business Scandal, Banno Business Banking, Psychology And Climate Change Pdf, Apartments In Portimão, Huntingdon Directions, Particle Beam Weapon, Moral Letters To Lucilius Pdf, Peacock For Sale Sydney, Best Computer Science Universities In Germany, Dvbe Certification, Algoma University Courses For International Students, Saatchi And Saatchi Jobs, Emeril Lagasse Cooking, Post Graduate Diploma In Engineering Management In Canada, The Blackout: Invasion Earth Online,

"/>

lemon skunk strain

Registered Trademark. Your brain starts to get heavy, much like how reviewer weazal put it, an indica head high. 1242 here pick this as a favorite strain. Lemon Skunk Strain Effects This marijuana strain has the ability to enhance your creativity. Strains in the skunk family line have a reputation for being a bit hazy and slightly hypnotic, but upbeat and euphoric overall. Euphoric And it is at t31. A Wake & Bake favorite of mine. Lemon Skunk -- a hybrid from Amsterdam’s DNA Genetics -- originates from the legendary Skunk #1 — a ubiquitous strain in the cannabis world since its commercial debut in 1985. Be sure to use a pk boost during flower to make it sugar up properly. To create this uniquely sweet and tasty Skunk hybrid, the seed bank crossed two different Skunk #1 phenotypes. This is an updated version of old school Skunk. You can unsubscribe from Leafly email messages anytime. This strain is a must try! This is top 3 for me. Inexperienced users may find it puts them to sleep an hour or two after the initial cerebral stimulation wears off. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. Privacy Policy. Darn! information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Another go-to strain for me; if I can find it locally, I will buy as much of it as I can. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Happy Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Outside, Lemon Skunk is usually ready for harvest in October in the Northern Hemisphere and in April in the Southern.

This strain is an offspring of an even more famous hybrid, Skunk No. This is a keeper!

Share your location to get the most relevant content and products around you. She gently takes me by the hand & pulls me from the quagmire. Vape it or low temp dab it.

Vape: Terrapin Pod. I found myself to be quite giggly while using it. What more can you ask? Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and My nugs are FRESH, med ... After the first hit, you immediately feel it in your brain. good strain for relaxing. Easy top 10. as effects go stay small and it really is a nice comfy uplifting and happy strain. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Lemon Skunk is designed by DNA Genetics, who chose two different strains of skunk with a strong flavor and scent of lemons as its parents.
Negative effects are the common ones: dry mouth and eyes, possible paranoia, anxiety, and dizziness, especially when the strain is used in high doses. It's a medium plant with a maximum h.. Her POSITIVE ENERGY lifts any Depression, Anxiety, even PTSD.!! Tastes like where I was born. Keep up with new strains, products, trends, and deals with Leafly’s curated cannabis newsletter. It occasionally circulates on the black market, as well. Lemon Skunk is a potent type of Kush which can transform your mood and engage with different faculties in your body. Lemon Skunk is an award-winning Sativa hybrid, known for its lemon flavor and a THC count as high as 22%. It is so good . I've been smoking for over 45 years, and there is that one taste that I have found GUARANTEES that you will get really stoned. The terpenes in this strain are the bomb - in fact, anything with this strain in it will make you smile and feel upbeat about the world. This is for light sativa people only. Check out photos people have shared with us, Calculated from 43 products tested with lab partners. The high is similar to black berry kush. the Terms of Use "There's a Strain For That." Wikileaf is your best source for cannabis brands, prices, strain information, and dispensaries near you. This s... Smoked a small bowl with my girlfriend and watched some Seinfeld. There's a reason why this is literally crossed with a million different strains: those genetics are pure gold! Wonderful flavor@@@. Please, try again. Jack is heavier. The fragrance during flower is a wonderful sweet lemon sent. Found up and down the West Coast, this strain is also popular in Colorado. DNA Genetics has developed Lemon Skunk as a great strain for combating depression and stress. This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. Really, this is one of the best strains I've tried. 1. Treat yourself to the putrid smell. ..This Skunky girl is sooo fine! This is the perfect strain while at work, try it......you will thank me, Suffering from severe anxiety and depression I have to say the only down fault to this strain is that *if you do use it in high doses like other reviews state, it can increase your anxiety to the point of paranoia. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Lemon Skunk was bred from two separate Skunk phenotypes that displayed exceptionally zesty lemon traits. This makes it useful even as a daytime strain. Thanks, Lemon Skunk! This is also excellent herb to mix with others, as it adds a little "juice" to almost any strain. considering the price.

To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Lemon Pledge taste, nice sativa high, but it can make you paranoid if you're not in the most comfortable social situation. Very Euphoric, Elevating, Ethereal. I can understand why growers recommend to grow this strain outside. and Privacy Policy. Lemon Skunk, which has a sativa/indica ratio of 60:40, is the award-winning descendant of two distinct. Those suffering from stress, anxiety, and depression favor this strain for its mood elevating properties. She got tired so we went to bed and you know I got that ass. Very pretty frosty flower but the effects were unsatisfying for me and the flavor was “ok” vaped but god smoking lemony flavored weed like this tastes dreadful. Lemon Skunk performs well when used for daytime pain relief, especially in the case of chronic migraines, and is most often prescribed for this purpose. The skunky, citrus flavor draws you in immediately, and the happy, energetic buzz will shake you out of any funk. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. If you've read my other reviews, than you know my experience but for this review I am only reviewing a strain I have sampled, Lemon Skunk by DNA Genetics, from a local delivery service in Ann Arbor(not on Leafly). With THC levels that reach 22% in some tests, this is a very potent sativa-heavy hybrid. Leafly keeps personal information safe, secure, and anonymous.
I also ate a kiwi with it one night, and not sure what happened, but whatever it was, it was good. Its effects begin with a surge of uplifting cerebral stimulation, which often leads to introspection. Jar smell it super skunky, and it smells like someone threw up Mike's hard lemonade and fresh sicilian pizza right on a pile of skunk buttholes. It made the High Times list of top 10 strains in 2009.

Made By Design Pizza Cutter, Maa Barsaat Mein Jab Aayega Saawan Ka Mahina, Freshwater Tropical Fish, Giant Octopus 5e, Hair Salons In Memphis, Michael Oliver Diver, Best Advice From Mom To Son, Themis Simulated Mbe Reddit, Glenn Miller Live, Famous Paintings Of Ballerinas, Xavier Basketball Coaching Staff, Protestant Cross, Breyer Brick And Mortar Stores, Creatinine Critical Value Adults, St Xavier University Baseball Roster, Largest Great White Shark In South Africa, Bath Spa Winter, Mass Bar Exam Results Feb 2020, Churchill, Order Of The Garter, Ekaterina - Season 1 Episode 1 Watch Online, How High 2 Lyrics, End Full Form In Engineering, Nissan Finance Loan Statement, Craig Smith Linkedin, Fox School Of Business Scandal, Banno Business Banking, Psychology And Climate Change Pdf, Apartments In Portimão, Huntingdon Directions, Particle Beam Weapon, Moral Letters To Lucilius Pdf, Peacock For Sale Sydney, Best Computer Science Universities In Germany, Dvbe Certification, Algoma University Courses For International Students, Saatchi And Saatchi Jobs, Emeril Lagasse Cooking, Post Graduate Diploma In Engineering Management In Canada, The Blackout: Invasion Earth Online,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*