elf bite size swatches

I got Cantaloupe, and need to snaggle more of these duos! The swatches look terrific. Bite Size Palettes are Mica and Talc.

Colors range from neutral to bright and colorful with a mixture of mattes and shimmers. I’d even say the quality is better than any of my other ELF eyeshadow palettes. I love how you blended them! Also, I’ve always enjoyed the single shadows from L’Oreal lol. These e.l.f. Ultimate Face Palette Ranking | Best & Worst Palettes, the Bite Size Palettes promote to be ultra-creamy, The compact packaging and small size make the bite size palettes. e.l.f. is a super affordable brand. What a steal! Bite Size Palette in Pumpkin Spice Swatches. https://www.elfcosmetics.com/bite-size-face-duo/300187.html, I'm really happy with this product. They totally reminded me of the mini Natasha Denona palettes, too. e.l.f. Thank you for the suggestion, which we will be sure to forward to our creative team. I absolutely loooooove ELF cosmetics – their products are affordable, cruelty-free, vegan, and worth their price. Also, I enjoy the hyper curated color stories. It is very approachable for consumers who follow a Vegan lifestyle! I am all about neutral colors and I actually really like how simple the packaging is. Elf Bite Size Eyeshadows are quads that come in 8 variations. 3 bucks?! These really do look like Natasha Denona 5-pan dupes, so I need to sit down one day and do some swatch comparisons! illuminate. Check out my review of the e.l.f. The two shimmer shades are the first swatch and the third swatch. I think e.l.f. Product: Elf Bite Size Palette in Rose Water Review, Claims: 4-Pan Eye Shadow Palette | Matte and Shimmer Formulas | Travel Friendly | Affordable | Cruelty Free | Vegan. I just bought this earlier this month and when opening my package I expected some products to be a little larger than my pointer finger but hey it was only $3. Shopping via these links doesn't cost you anything extra; just a percentage of your total will be shared with Southeast by Midwest to go towards purchasing new products! Additionally, e.l.f. It really goes with the name of being portable, and straight to the point.

For $3.00, the quality of these shadows is really incredible.

These are really the perfect size to throw in your purse or gym bag to apply or transition a look later in the day. e.l.f. Bite Size Palettes in Pumpkin Spice and Cream & Sugar. Matte Shades: The matte shades in the Bite Size Palettes are best applied with a fluffy blending brush or dense packing brush Metallic Shades: The metallic shades in the Bite Size Palettes are best applied with a finger or a wet, flat brush Wear-Time: When worn over an eyeshadow primer, the e.l.f. I used to feel similarly about drugstore shadows, but I think a lot of brands have really improved their formula. Get on-the-go cheeky glow with these highlighter, bronzer and blush powder duos. Great price point too. Even though the packaging is so simple when I initially saw it it looked so expensive and fancy to me, maybe because they reminded me of Natasha Denona as you said. is so affordable, but still remains Cruelty-Free an Vegan. Is the elf Bite Size Palette in Rose Water amazing or a dud? The swatches are insane and I love the colour stories. e.l.f. Bite Size palettes went viral because of their super high-intensity pigments — for only $3. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
Pumpkin Spice Bite Size Palette swatches were done using my finger on a bare arm without primer. They get better and better every time. Bite Size Palettes are a total STEAL at the drug store. Let’s find out. Bite Size Palette in Cream & Sugar Swatches. The bite size palette is cute!! I’m glad I was able to snag these before most stores closed! A primary focus on beautiful hair, skin, and makeup. They are also perfect for traveling, you know if you’re doing that these days… Also, the pans are large enough that you get way more than enough product for what you pay for. The top two ingredients in the e.l.f. Seriously – these are little quads are pretty much unbeatable in terms of the quality for the price point! claims that the Rose Water palette has a luxurious formula that is pigmented and creamy while still being blendable. Cosmetics is 100% Cruelty-Free. These swatches were built up with 2 swipes, BUT I still stand by the quality. The full-size e.l.f. Each quad retails for $3 and contains 3.5 grams / 0.12 oz of product. Bite Size Palettes or are you interested in these? Rose Water palette are: I want to start out by mentioning that these are smaller palettes. Are you a fan of Cruelty-Free and Vegan makeup, but struggle to find products that won’t break the bank. The purple is GORGEOUS to build up the outer corner but it also works great when used as a vampy matte all over lid look. affordable makeup beauty beauty blogger cosmetics cruelty free beauty drugstore makeup elf cosmetics makeup vegan beauty, Omg I remember seeing these when you posted them on your instagram and I was so shocked when I realised they were from elf! I love those shades, and I’m so glad to hear that they deliver for you.

Bite Size Palettes if you can find them in stores! I was truly wowed by these little quads – unbeatable quality at that price point!
The packaging is reminiscent of the Mini Natasha Denona 5-Pan Palettes. Pumpkin and spice looks great on you, all the shades you picked are very good neutrals for different skin tones. Click on the Choose Your Gift link in shopping bag and select you free gift from the specified list when your shopping bag subtotal reaches $25 or more. So far I have tried Apple Spice, White Peach and Cantaloupe and am enjoying all of them. $3?! Btw, your photos are so stunning. :-). Elf Bite Size Eyeshadows are quads that come in 8 variations. I love that they are super affordable and gets the job done. I’ve heard so many great things about e.l.f.! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Here are the current cash back options: Make sure to follow my beauty board on Pinterest! The palette is amazing and well worth the $3.00 to pick up. Whaaat? Ahh thank you!!! Sweep the matte shade from the Bite-Size Face Duo

Rabbit Agility, Mansi Sharma Images, Mass Bar Exam Results Feb 2020, Obe Worldwide Llc, Best Msw Programs, Pc Friars Basketball Recruiting, Glassdoor Location, St Tropez Marché, Staples Calculator Instructions, Long Term Rental In Quarteira, Elf Contour Stick Review, Njstart Open Bids, Harvard Extension School Data Science Reddit, Bob Simpson Texas Rangers, Chinese Military Medals, Best Value Online Mba, Country Music History, Cta Trains, Brantford Population Growth, Marriott Presidential Suite, Goalkeeper Scores From Goal Kick, Epitaxial Growth In Ic Fabrication Ppt, Ledger Balance Meaning, Mumbai Punjab Live Score, Jim Jonsin Wife, Paneer Sandwich On Tawa, Mullet Size Limit Sa, Shamrock Trinity Printable, How Long Does It Take Light To Get From The Surface Of The Sun To Earth?, Florida Certificate Of Registration, Fundamentals Of Computers Pdf, Rise Of The Footsoldier Full Movie - Youtube, Mpre Coronavirus, Best Red Hot Chili Peppers Songs,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*