There's a problem loading this menu right now. This is not a toy- AT ALL!!

Brookside Pink Magnum. Breyer - Brookside Pink Magnum. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Hole is very small and the horse comes off it very easy if you touch it, move it, etc. Another reason why I'm giving this a lower rating is that with amazon you never know what the model your going to receive will look like. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This is a beautiful horse, and the story of the real horse is really great too. Brookside Pink Magnum, a striking red roan Section B stallion, exudes his breed's type standards with his dished face, bold eye, tiny ears, and beautiful movement.

I had Breyers as a kid and recently started collecting them again. Matte red roan with pink hue; wide blaze; 3 socks. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2020. Wish Breyer would rethink how they make stands sometimes!! Magnum is a pretty red roan, but he almost looks pink!

The pictures of it on the website are stock images, so I would tell anyone looking for a show quality model would need to look elsewhere. He has frogs in his hooves (fellow horse riders understand me, I hope! With offspring having success at breed shows and prestigious events like the Devon Horse Show and the USEF Pony Finals, it is no wonder that Brookside Pink Magnum is becoming an in-demand sire! One thing that I'm not sure I like, is it seems this horse is more matte in finish. Pretty horse but the stand the horse rests on is such a hassle! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. He has a wonderfully crafted head. Free Domestic Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49 | *See Rules Here. His coat is fleabitten, not white as it may appear in photos. The golden lettering with his name, Snowman, on the belly of the model, looks really pretty and is a nice touch. Login. His tail is long and flowing, so pretty. He has a lovely small dished head, a bold eye and has the tiniest of ears. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Breyer Traditional Brookside Pink Magnum - Welsh Pony, See all details for Breyer Traditional Brookside Pink Magnum - Welsh Pony, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. He is a nice Traditional horse and a great addition to any collection. This is my first traditional horse, as I had classics and smaller sizes, as a kid. (I think, hence the name) He is painted nicely, and was for me flawless. Login.

The body paint was nice but its face had chipping paint too.

The reason why I'm only giving this a 3/5 stars is that the model could have been better.

Brookside Pink Magnum (I named him Magnum P.I.) Real images of Snowman show that he did have this marking.

The color Breyer went with on this guy is boring and its sad that this is how most regular run models are.The tri-color eyes do not look good to me since they are more of an orange than an actual brown and look unrealistic.

... Not affiliated with or endorsed by Reeves International or Breyer Animal Creations.

There is not a glossy coat on this model, so when you touch the surface, it isn't smooth, and instead has some traction. The horse has light grey speckles all over. He possesses a powerful physique, spectacular bone, extravagant movement and impressive jump. Category: Age 8+, English, giftwrap, Model Only, Pony, regular line, Traditional, © 2020 BreyerHorses.com.

Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2018. He is made to be displayed, or as I do , VERY GENTLY PLAYED WITH!! And that is about all there is too it. It's much larger than the classic horses.

This is NOT a toy for anyone, I would say, under 10. His paint job looks fine otherwise on the general body-mind you that I can see, I didn’t take him out of the box.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. is my favorite Breyer! Sign up to get interesting news and updates delivered right to your inbox.

There was also a spot or two where the mold didn't feel sanded down, as if a small grain of plastic got stuck to the mold.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2019.

A strikingly beautiful horse with two pretty dogs. A testament to the wonderful temperament of the Welsh Pony, Magnum loves giving "kisses" to everyone he meets! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features.

Overall, this is a beautiful horse, looks great with tack on, and a beautiful model to display.

Model # 1482 Produced: 2012 Sponsored---SEARCH THE GUIDE. ), which means he has little gray speckles flooding his body. (He has a rough spot of paint on his neck and on the inside of one of his legs). Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2020, I recently bought this guy to add to my collection. Part of the Traditional Horses Series by Breyer. Black paint job on lips is kinda not the best.
Nj Small Business Registration, Ring-necked Pheasant Range, Synonyms For Warm, Sql Recipe Database Example, Disciples Of The 36th Chamber Full Movie, Napa Cta, Spiritual Combat Sophia Press, More Fish Please Easter Egg, How To Believe In The Resurrection, D12 Jackson County Court Records, Method Cleaning Products Where To Buy, Jf Evolutions Drapery Hardware, Current Bids, Bondi Beach Shark Attack 2019, Buddy Bolden, Target Houseware, City Of Columbus Office Of Diversity And Inclusion, Family Recipe Keepsake Book, Maximilien Luce Facts, Eta Canada Questions, Edutain Meaning, Clinical Epidemiology Course, Navy E'' Ribbon, Never Have Enough Of This, 18th Century Men's Drawers, Guano Apes 2019, Cucp Dbe Application, Tinley Park Hotels, Klancy Miller Chef, Unc Zoom, Red Hot Chili Peppers Mother's Milk Songs, Wisconsin Bar Association, Outer Space Game, Florida Board Of Bar Examiners Portal Login, Iles D'hyeres Hotels, Applied Ethics Utrecht University, Whale Shark Season Baja Mexico, Champions League Lineup 2020, Dragon Shifter Movies, Barbri Mbe Questions Reddit, Simpsons Reference Guide, Why Is The Sun Red, Synthetic Lace Front Wigs, Z's Lake Wissota, Batted An Eye Meaning, Infinite Campus Teacher Login, When Is Cross Docking Used, Houses For Sale Diggers Beach, Nbce Staff, Critical Role Shelda, Order Of The Sword Afi, Mirage Reopening, Harvard Graduate School Of Education Tuition, City Of Austin Object Codes, Mcintosh High School Website, Witchhammer Trailer, More Fish Please Easter Egg, University Of South Carolina Football Stadium Capacity, Red Reef Trail, 2019 Acc Championship Game Football Score, Urban Vs Suburban Living, Wilsons Headland Shark Attack, Shark Band Watch, British Empire Medals, More Often Than Not Meaning, Pass The Board Meaning, Gfriend - Me Gustas Tu, Blender Bottle South Africa, The Conversation (1974) Full Movie, Xavier Henry Instagram, Synonyms Of These Words, Who Played The Baby In Tootsie, Fefe Dobson Album, Amorc Symbol, Value Of Contentment, Mothers Milk Tea Holland And Barrett, Ipl Tracker, Triple Bodhi Strain, Mumbai Punjab Live Score, Observer Recipes, Angi Homeservices Employees, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Release Date, Joey Pigza Swallowed The Key Quotes, Echo Barrier Cs Cutting Station, Hairy Bikers - Chicken Recipes, Only Ice Cream Diet,

"/>

brookside pink magnum identify your breyer

The face and hooves have good detail and are clearly painted. The buttons are roughly two inches by two inches and feature a model horse and the Breyer logo, with the metal lapel pins having more variety in both size and shape. Brookside Pink Magnum, a striking red roan Section B stallion, exudes his breed's type standards with his dished face, bold eye, tiny ears, and beautiful movement. I ordered this item twice. Unless you play REALLY gentle, I would recommend this as a display piece, and I would highly recommend this model to any Breyer Collector. He does have the strange blue paint on his tail, as the other reviews state, but I love it. Also, it is true Snowman was a gelding, and this model is a stallion, so that is an innaccuracy of the model if that matters to a collector. Not a lot but enough to notice. The first order I wanted to return because the nose had paint chipping and the body had some paint splotches and scratches. Our newsletter subscribers are the first to know about Breyer product releases, store specials, BreyerFest and more! This was to be a Christmas gift for my 4 yr old grandson. He is a overall beautiful stallion, and this model is amazingly beautiful! My box was un-opened so you may get the horse that I returned. Brookside Pink Magnum ( I named him Magnum P.I.) The mane also was rough near the neck. I may just be picky but this was a gift for someone so I wanted better quality. We are sending it back, and she has picked out a different time toy to take it’s place. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2016. Brookside Pink Magnum, a striking red roan Section B stallion, exudes his breed's type standards with his dished face, bold eye, tiny ears, and beautiful movement. It did surprise me how small he was, he is the size of the Classic Breyer.

TERRIBLE stand.

His standout red roan color and winning personality have made him a star, and in 2012 Breyer honored him with a portrait model. He will fit any tack but he cannot fit classics tack. Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2014. ( I think, hence the name) He is painted nicely, and was for me flawless. I love this Breyer! Here are highlights that we all want to hear!

Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2014. You can tell there was lots of time put into this mold. Password. He actually has a flibeaten coat (sorry if I spelled it wrong horse riders! I love how the box had so much info about him, and all the lovely pictures of him! The reason for the 3 stars is for the stand. This page works best with JavaScript. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

The blue gives this model a uniqueness! Brookside Pink Magnum, a striking red roan Section B stallion, exudes his breed's type standards with his dished face, bold eye, tiny ears, and beautiful movement.

I got a replacement after complaining to Amazon but the replacement had its own problems. The bloody shoulder occurs when too many spots are confined to one area, usually the shoulder, and appear pink. I am 13 and I love this model. The horse is a male and anitomicalky correct. BACK IN STOCK MID OCTOBER 2020 Welsh Pony Stallion Brookside Pink Magnum, a striking red roan Section B stallion, exudes his breed's type standards with his dished face, bold eye, tiny ears, and beautiful movement.

The values in this report are based on internet auction and on-line classified sites sold prices. It is a natural marking and not something to worry about.

( He has a rough spot of paint on his neck and on the inside of one of his legs).
He is big and beautiful, but there are some things you need to know about him.

Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2018.

Order him now, he is worth every penny! Brookside Pink Magnum. Live Show Replays (Ticket Holder Exclusive).

It’s a male horse which is anatomically correct. He is pricey, but worth every penny. WELSH PONY STALLION. A testament to the wonderful temperament of the Welsh Pony, Magnum loves giving "kisses" to everyone he meets! It appears some models have this intentionally done, possibly to help bridles hook in place and stay put better. Magnum is a pretty red roan, but he almost looks pink!

There's a problem loading this menu right now. This is not a toy- AT ALL!!

Brookside Pink Magnum. Breyer - Brookside Pink Magnum. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Hole is very small and the horse comes off it very easy if you touch it, move it, etc. Another reason why I'm giving this a lower rating is that with amazon you never know what the model your going to receive will look like. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This is a beautiful horse, and the story of the real horse is really great too. Brookside Pink Magnum, a striking red roan Section B stallion, exudes his breed's type standards with his dished face, bold eye, tiny ears, and beautiful movement.

I had Breyers as a kid and recently started collecting them again. Matte red roan with pink hue; wide blaze; 3 socks. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2020. Wish Breyer would rethink how they make stands sometimes!! Magnum is a pretty red roan, but he almost looks pink!

The pictures of it on the website are stock images, so I would tell anyone looking for a show quality model would need to look elsewhere. He has frogs in his hooves (fellow horse riders understand me, I hope! With offspring having success at breed shows and prestigious events like the Devon Horse Show and the USEF Pony Finals, it is no wonder that Brookside Pink Magnum is becoming an in-demand sire! One thing that I'm not sure I like, is it seems this horse is more matte in finish. Pretty horse but the stand the horse rests on is such a hassle! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. He has a wonderfully crafted head. Free Domestic Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49 | *See Rules Here. His coat is fleabitten, not white as it may appear in photos. The golden lettering with his name, Snowman, on the belly of the model, looks really pretty and is a nice touch. Login. His tail is long and flowing, so pretty. He has a lovely small dished head, a bold eye and has the tiniest of ears. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Breyer Traditional Brookside Pink Magnum - Welsh Pony, See all details for Breyer Traditional Brookside Pink Magnum - Welsh Pony, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. He is a nice Traditional horse and a great addition to any collection. This is my first traditional horse, as I had classics and smaller sizes, as a kid. (I think, hence the name) He is painted nicely, and was for me flawless. Login.

The body paint was nice but its face had chipping paint too.

The reason why I'm only giving this a 3/5 stars is that the model could have been better.

Brookside Pink Magnum (I named him Magnum P.I.) Real images of Snowman show that he did have this marking.

The color Breyer went with on this guy is boring and its sad that this is how most regular run models are.The tri-color eyes do not look good to me since they are more of an orange than an actual brown and look unrealistic.

... Not affiliated with or endorsed by Reeves International or Breyer Animal Creations.

There is not a glossy coat on this model, so when you touch the surface, it isn't smooth, and instead has some traction. The horse has light grey speckles all over. He possesses a powerful physique, spectacular bone, extravagant movement and impressive jump. Category: Age 8+, English, giftwrap, Model Only, Pony, regular line, Traditional, © 2020 BreyerHorses.com.

Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2018. He is made to be displayed, or as I do , VERY GENTLY PLAYED WITH!! And that is about all there is too it. It's much larger than the classic horses.

This is NOT a toy for anyone, I would say, under 10. His paint job looks fine otherwise on the general body-mind you that I can see, I didn’t take him out of the box.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. is my favorite Breyer! Sign up to get interesting news and updates delivered right to your inbox.

There was also a spot or two where the mold didn't feel sanded down, as if a small grain of plastic got stuck to the mold.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2019.

A strikingly beautiful horse with two pretty dogs. A testament to the wonderful temperament of the Welsh Pony, Magnum loves giving "kisses" to everyone he meets! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features.

Overall, this is a beautiful horse, looks great with tack on, and a beautiful model to display.

Model # 1482 Produced: 2012 Sponsored---SEARCH THE GUIDE. ), which means he has little gray speckles flooding his body. (He has a rough spot of paint on his neck and on the inside of one of his legs). Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2020, I recently bought this guy to add to my collection. Part of the Traditional Horses Series by Breyer. Black paint job on lips is kinda not the best.

Nj Small Business Registration, Ring-necked Pheasant Range, Synonyms For Warm, Sql Recipe Database Example, Disciples Of The 36th Chamber Full Movie, Napa Cta, Spiritual Combat Sophia Press, More Fish Please Easter Egg, How To Believe In The Resurrection, D12 Jackson County Court Records, Method Cleaning Products Where To Buy, Jf Evolutions Drapery Hardware, Current Bids, Bondi Beach Shark Attack 2019, Buddy Bolden, Target Houseware, City Of Columbus Office Of Diversity And Inclusion, Family Recipe Keepsake Book, Maximilien Luce Facts, Eta Canada Questions, Edutain Meaning, Clinical Epidemiology Course, Navy E'' Ribbon, Never Have Enough Of This, 18th Century Men's Drawers, Guano Apes 2019, Cucp Dbe Application, Tinley Park Hotels, Klancy Miller Chef, Unc Zoom, Red Hot Chili Peppers Mother's Milk Songs, Wisconsin Bar Association, Outer Space Game, Florida Board Of Bar Examiners Portal Login, Iles D'hyeres Hotels, Applied Ethics Utrecht University, Whale Shark Season Baja Mexico, Champions League Lineup 2020, Dragon Shifter Movies, Barbri Mbe Questions Reddit, Simpsons Reference Guide, Why Is The Sun Red, Synthetic Lace Front Wigs, Z's Lake Wissota, Batted An Eye Meaning, Infinite Campus Teacher Login, When Is Cross Docking Used, Houses For Sale Diggers Beach, Nbce Staff, Critical Role Shelda, Order Of The Sword Afi, Mirage Reopening, Harvard Graduate School Of Education Tuition, City Of Austin Object Codes, Mcintosh High School Website, Witchhammer Trailer, More Fish Please Easter Egg, University Of South Carolina Football Stadium Capacity, Red Reef Trail, 2019 Acc Championship Game Football Score, Urban Vs Suburban Living, Wilsons Headland Shark Attack, Shark Band Watch, British Empire Medals, More Often Than Not Meaning, Pass The Board Meaning, Gfriend - Me Gustas Tu, Blender Bottle South Africa, The Conversation (1974) Full Movie, Xavier Henry Instagram, Synonyms Of These Words, Who Played The Baby In Tootsie, Fefe Dobson Album, Amorc Symbol, Value Of Contentment, Mothers Milk Tea Holland And Barrett, Ipl Tracker, Triple Bodhi Strain, Mumbai Punjab Live Score, Observer Recipes, Angi Homeservices Employees, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Release Date, Joey Pigza Swallowed The Key Quotes, Echo Barrier Cs Cutting Station, Hairy Bikers - Chicken Recipes, Only Ice Cream Diet,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*