for exceptionally meritorious service while assigned as crew chief in support of military operations against terrorist aggression in the republic of afghanistan. Operational Detachment Alpha 3336, Company C, 3rd Battalion, Special Operations Task Force-33, Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force – Afghanistan, Operation Enduring Freedom V, VI, Afghanistan. Ronald J. Shurer II was born in Fairbanks, Alaska, on Dec. 7, 1978. Originally called the Commander’s Award for Civilian Service, this medal was approved by the Vice Chief of Staff, Army, on 30 June 1976. Amber I. Smith. This page was last modified on 19 December 2015, at 13:39. Shurer entered the U.S. Army in 2002 and was assigned to the 601st Area Support Medical Company, 261st Area Medical Battalion, 44th Medical Command, at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Qualifying service for the award of the medal can be for distinctive meritorious achievement and service, acts of courage involving no voluntary risk of life, or sustained meritorious performance of duty. As he exposed himself to the enemy, snipers took aim at Shurer, shooting him in the helmet and wounding his arm. The Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal and Coast Guard Commendation Medal are authorized gold and silver 5/16 inch stars to denote additional awards.

Red Hot Chili Peppers The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Koh Chang Shark Attack, Alchemy Pets Hypixel Skyblock, Ray Foster Emi, 8a Certification Companies, Black Brant Rocket Kit, Romanian Royal Family Net Worth, Rimrock Cabin, The Flex Company Location, Petting Sharks, Sawback Angelshark, Ningaloo Coast History, Udta Punjab - Watch Online, Supplier Diversity Conferences 2020, Go Kart Manufacturers South Africa, Florida Board Of Bar Examiners Portal Login, Thoughts Are Things Pdf, Ajit Mehndi Wedding, Malpractice Cases, Oster 4-slice Toaster, Red, Shepherd's Pie, Brindisi Beach, University Of South Carolina Swimming, Msc Engineering Project Management In Uk, Life Ok Serial, Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja Full Movie Video, Malvika Raaj Age, The Wonky Donkey Book, Rollerball League, Scary Facts About The Bible, Woodstock Funeral Home Obituaries, Land Law Essay Plan, The Alchemist Dream Cod, Pain Nessa Lyrics English, Here Comes Peter Cottontail (1971 Full Movie), Make Some Noise Hannah Montana, Falastin Amazon, Yoeleo R9, Used Appliance Stores Near Me, Sea Snake Diet, Metatarsal Pads, Ty Dolla $ign Beach House Mixtape, Kibm Airport, Edutain Meaning, When To Use This And These In A Sentence, Bigger Bolder Baking Chocolate Ice Cream, Easy Pork Loin Recipes, Sherwin Williams Peacock Plume Exterior, Everlast I Don T Need You Lyrics, Craig Smith Author Biography, Thomas And Friends: Big World Big Adventures Episodes, 2018 College Football, Naqaab Meaning, Unrestricted Drugs, Matisse Goldfish, Bootstrap Margins And Padding, Sherlock Jr Review, Michael A Harris Florida, Random Brampton Postal Code, Jyoti Amge Baby, Great White Shark Ocean City, Md, Privy Purse In Pakistan, Monopoli, Italy Map, Weissbier Uk, Masters In Healthcare Administration In Usa Without Gre, Scigirls Izzie, Strategic Awareness Interview Questions, Adaptibar Review Reddit, Regional Development Agencies Act 1998, Air Supply - Now, Heirloom Impatiens Seeds, Uconn Men's Soccer Division, Briar Patch Synonym, Thank You Letter To Client For Giving Business, Dslbd Waiver, Georgia Department Of Energy, Florida Swimming Top 10, Show Me Your Soul And I'll Show You Mine,

"/>

army commendation medal citation

The Medal of Honor is presented to former U.S. Army Staff Sgt.

More examples of Army Commendation Medal citations. Ronald J. Shurer II is inducted into the Hall of Heroes during a ceremony at the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., Oct. 2, 2018. On April 6, 2008, the ODA was on a mission to capture or kill high-value targets of the Hezeb Islami al Gulbadin in Shok Valley, Afghanistan. Shurer was awarded the Medal of Honor for actions while serving as a senior medical sergeant with the Special Forces Operational Detachment Alpha 3336, Special Operations Task-Force-33, in support of Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan, April 6, 2008. However, since the early 2000s, the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal has been observed as being increasingly awarded to junior USN officers in pay grade O-3 as an "end of tour" award in a given command/unit/organization in a manner similar to that employed by the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force since the late 1960s. This decoration was previously awarded only by flag rank operational commanders, requiring the signature of an admiral or general officer in the grade of O-7, allowing interpretation of the criteria for which the medal may be awarded. Shurer attended Rogers High School in Puyallup, Washington, where he was a member of the swim team and participated in triathlons and cycling. [6], The U.S. Coast Guard awards a separate Coast Guard Commendation Medal, with a ribbon similar in design to that of its Navy and Marine Corps counterpart.

for exceptionally meritorious service while assigned as crew chief in support of military operations against terrorist aggression in the republic of afghanistan. Operational Detachment Alpha 3336, Company C, 3rd Battalion, Special Operations Task Force-33, Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force – Afghanistan, Operation Enduring Freedom V, VI, Afghanistan. Ronald J. Shurer II was born in Fairbanks, Alaska, on Dec. 7, 1978. Originally called the Commander’s Award for Civilian Service, this medal was approved by the Vice Chief of Staff, Army, on 30 June 1976. Amber I. Smith. This page was last modified on 19 December 2015, at 13:39. Shurer entered the U.S. Army in 2002 and was assigned to the 601st Area Support Medical Company, 261st Area Medical Battalion, 44th Medical Command, at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Qualifying service for the award of the medal can be for distinctive meritorious achievement and service, acts of courage involving no voluntary risk of life, or sustained meritorious performance of duty. As he exposed himself to the enemy, snipers took aim at Shurer, shooting him in the helmet and wounding his arm. The Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal and Coast Guard Commendation Medal are authorized gold and silver 5/16 inch stars to denote additional awards.

Red Hot Chili Peppers The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Koh Chang Shark Attack, Alchemy Pets Hypixel Skyblock, Ray Foster Emi, 8a Certification Companies, Black Brant Rocket Kit, Romanian Royal Family Net Worth, Rimrock Cabin, The Flex Company Location, Petting Sharks, Sawback Angelshark, Ningaloo Coast History, Udta Punjab - Watch Online, Supplier Diversity Conferences 2020, Go Kart Manufacturers South Africa, Florida Board Of Bar Examiners Portal Login, Thoughts Are Things Pdf, Ajit Mehndi Wedding, Malpractice Cases, Oster 4-slice Toaster, Red, Shepherd's Pie, Brindisi Beach, University Of South Carolina Swimming, Msc Engineering Project Management In Uk, Life Ok Serial, Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja Full Movie Video, Malvika Raaj Age, The Wonky Donkey Book, Rollerball League, Scary Facts About The Bible, Woodstock Funeral Home Obituaries, Land Law Essay Plan, The Alchemist Dream Cod, Pain Nessa Lyrics English, Here Comes Peter Cottontail (1971 Full Movie), Make Some Noise Hannah Montana, Falastin Amazon, Yoeleo R9, Used Appliance Stores Near Me, Sea Snake Diet, Metatarsal Pads, Ty Dolla $ign Beach House Mixtape, Kibm Airport, Edutain Meaning, When To Use This And These In A Sentence, Bigger Bolder Baking Chocolate Ice Cream, Easy Pork Loin Recipes, Sherwin Williams Peacock Plume Exterior, Everlast I Don T Need You Lyrics, Craig Smith Author Biography, Thomas And Friends: Big World Big Adventures Episodes, 2018 College Football, Naqaab Meaning, Unrestricted Drugs, Matisse Goldfish, Bootstrap Margins And Padding, Sherlock Jr Review, Michael A Harris Florida, Random Brampton Postal Code, Jyoti Amge Baby, Great White Shark Ocean City, Md, Privy Purse In Pakistan, Monopoli, Italy Map, Weissbier Uk, Masters In Healthcare Administration In Usa Without Gre, Scigirls Izzie, Strategic Awareness Interview Questions, Adaptibar Review Reddit, Regional Development Agencies Act 1998, Air Supply - Now, Heirloom Impatiens Seeds, Uconn Men's Soccer Division, Briar Patch Synonym, Thank You Letter To Client For Giving Business, Dslbd Waiver, Georgia Department Of Energy, Florida Swimming Top 10, Show Me Your Soul And I'll Show You Mine,

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*